Day1: Port Blair
Arrive at Port Blair and you are welcome by our tour representative then transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later proceed to the half day tour of Port Blair which covers Fisheries Museum, Cellular Jail and Cellular Museum where you can enjoy the light and sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day2: Port Blair Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceeds to full day city tour of Port Blair visit Chatham Saw Mill- one of the largest mills in Asia, Cottage Industries Emporium, and Forest Museum. Later visit Ross Island – the island presently houses ruins of old buildings like Ballroom, Chief Commissioner’s house, Government House, Church, Cemetry, and Hospital etc.. After visiting these places return back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day3: Port Blair – Havelock
Afer Breakfast pack your bag and proceed to havelock Island. On arrival check in the hotel and take rest. Later take a leisure walk at Radhanagar Beach – rated as Asia’s best beach in 2004 by the Times magazine. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day4: Havelock Sightseeing
A full day is at leisure explore the beaches of Havelock or visit Elephant Beach where you can also enjoy the snorkeling. In evening get-together with the travel company. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day5: Havelock – Port Blair
After Breakfast check out the hotel and board a cruise to Port Blair. Arrive at Port Blair visit Anthropological Museum and Samudrika Naval Marine Museum. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day6: Depart Port Blair
After Breakfast check out the hotel and board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 54, 990/- Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photocopy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID / Pan Card along with them. Also, submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry 2 photocopy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also, submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs. The tour is inclusive of Mumbai – Port Blair – Mumbai economy class return airfare.
- The Tour Manager service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary, while Airport representative service will be available at Mumbai domestic airport as well as at your respective tour destination airport.
- Havelock Island: Pack a separate handbag for Havelock Island also kindly carry pair of clothes and water slippers
- NRI / Foreigner guest required Restricted Area Permit for Andaman.
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below