6 Days Tour Package to Wonders of Kerala with SOTC Rs.14999/-
Price: Rs. 14999
Your sightseeing includes:
- Munnar : The picturesque Mattupetty Dam, where you will have an opportunity to go boating and then continue your tour to Echo point.
- Thekkady : Set in the heart of the cardamom hills is the Periyar National Park, offers a rare opportunity to enjoy South India’s wildlife. Enjoy an optional boat safari ( on own) on Periyar lake to view the varied wildlife to view the varied wildlife of the region
- Kochi : Visit the Jewish synagogue, Dutch palace.
Your Hotels in Kerala :
- Abad Copper Castle
- Wild Corridor
- Punnamada Backwater Resort
- Abad Plaza
Expect More :
- Upgrade to an Air Conditioned Vehicle
- 30% Discount on Ayurveda Spa at Wild Corridor
- Child Without Bed ( 05-12 Years ) travels absolutely FREE!!!
- 01 Oct ’09 – 31 March ’10 EXCEPT from 10-30 Oct’09 & 20 Dec’09 – 10 Jan’10.
- 01 April’10 – 30 September ‘10
Terms & Conditions :
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees.
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
Cochin – Munnar (130 kms / 4-5 hrs)
Arrive Cochin. Ransfer to Munnar, one of the most popular hill stations in Southern India known for its sprawling tea gardens, overnight at hotel
This morning you will proceed on a sightseeing tour of the picturesque Mattupetty Dam, where you will have an opportunity to go boating and then continue your tour to Echo point. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel
Munnar – Thekkady (120 kms/3-4 hrs)
Transfer to Thekkady. Set in the heart of the cardamom hills is the Periyar National Park, offers a rare opportunity to enjoy South India’s wildlife. Enjoy an optional boat safari ( on own) on Periyar lake to view the varied wildlife to view the varied wildlife of the region
Thekkady – Allepy (130 kms/3-4 hrs)
Today you will be transferred by road to Kumarakom, a charming village on the Vembanad Lake, enroute you will stop to see the spice plantations. Proceed to your island home in-time to view the spectacular sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Allepy – Kochi (90 kms/2 hrs)
Transfer by road to Kochi, the gateway to ‘God’s Own Country’. This afternoon you visit the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and end your tour with a visit to the Chinese fishing nets. Overnight at hotel.
Transfer from your hotel to airport/railway station.
|Tour Name||Wonders of Kerala||Tour Code||ICLASPL7|
|Hotel Type||Twin||Triple||Child with Bed||Child No Bed|
|3 star||Rs. 14999||On Request||Rs. 5999||Rs. 3999|
|4 star||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|5 star||On Request||On Request||On Request||On Request|
|City||No. of nts.||Value||Superior||Premium|
|MUNNAR||2||Abad Copper Castle||N/A||N/A|
|ALLEPPEY||1||Punnamada Backwater Resort||N/A||N/A|
- 05 Nights accommodation at above mentioned hotels or Similar in standard rooms.
- Daily Buffet/ fixed Menu breakfast.
- Non air-conditioned car for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary. Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposa
Price does not include
- Air fare / train fare.
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘Cost Includes’.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Any other item not specified in ‘cost includes’.
- 2.57% Government service tax.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
Book Avail Offer Visit: www.sotc.in