Destination Covered-: Chandigarh, Shimla, Naldehra, Kufri, Kullu, Manali, Rohtang Snow Point.
Day1: Delhi – Chandigarh
Arrive at Delhi airport and railway station you are welcome by our representative and board a coach and proceed to Chandigarh.
Day 2: Chandigarh – Shimla
Arrive at Chandigarh then proceed to Shimla. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later take a half day sightseeing of famous Mall road, Johnnie’s wax Museum, Scandal Point and Shimla Church.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day3: Shimla – Naldehra – Kufri – Shimla
After Breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing visit Kufri Fun Campus where you can enjoy various rides & activities then continue to Pass by Naldehra Golf course. In evening visit Kufri – Winter Sports Capital, Indira Bungalow and Himalayan Zoo. After exploring these places return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day4: Shimla – Manali
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Manali. On the way, you pass through Pandoh Dam, Beas river, Sutlej river, Beas-Sutlej Link Project and Kullu Valley where you visit Shawl Factory. On arrival at Manali check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day5: Manali – Rohtang Snow Point – Manali
After Breakfast drive to Rohtang Snow Point. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day6: Manali Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Manali visit Vashista Kund, Hidimba Mandir and Cultural Museum. In evening explore the shopping market of Manali or enjoy a get-together with the travel company. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day7: Manali – Chandigarh
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Chandigarh. On the way visit Vaishnomata Mandir at Kullu. On arrival at Chandigarh in evening check in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day8: Chandigarh – Delhi
After Breakfast check out the hotel and board a coach to Delhi for your onwards journey.
Rs 25, 990/- Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except for Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
Note-: On tour Guests are requested to carry 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below