Air Vistara Best Travel Deals
Vistara is a Delhi based Indian airline company which is awaiting regulatory approval for its operations. It is established as a joint venture between India's Tata Sons Ltd. and Singapore Airlines.
The new carrier was announced in September 2013. The two companies will initially invest a combined US$100 million to start the airline, with Tata Sons owning 51 per cent and Singapore Airlines (SIA) owing the remaining 49 per cent.
Check this website to get more updates on Air Vistara flight details with offers and discounts.
About Vistara Airlines
TATA SIA Airlines Limited, known by the brand name Vistara, is a joint venture between Tata Sons Limited and Singapore Airlines Limited (SIA) with Tata Sons holding the majority stake of 51% in the company and SIA holding the remaining 49%. Vistara brings together Tata’s and SIA’s legendary hospitality and renowned service excellence to launch a full service carrier in India aimed at creating memorable flying experiences for its customers.
Obsessed with quality, the company aims to set new standards in the aviation industry in India, with international best practices and state-of-the-art technology in the Indian air transport sector.