Day – 1 – Srinagar
Arrive at Srinagar airport and you are transferred to to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later proceed to half day sightseeing of Srinagar visit famous Mughal garden Chashma Shahi, Nishat and Shalimar . These gardens were where Mughal emperors once relaxed with their exquisite queens and even today are popular picnic spots. In evening visit Dal Lake to enjoy the Shikara Ride. After ride return back to the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Srinagar – Baltal – Amarnath – Sonamarg
Early in the morning proceed to batal. After the short drive to Baltal, start with the security check before boarding the Helicopter to Barari Marg. Upon arrival at Bari Marg, start trekking for Holy Amarnath Cave. By late evening, arrive at Holy Cave. After Darshan of Shiv Lingam at Holy cave, return to Barari-Marg for your onward journey to Baltal. On arrival at Batal you are transferred to Sonmarg. Arrive at Sonmarg check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Srinagar.On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also explore the famous sightseeing of Srinagar on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Depart Srinagar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Srinagar airport to board a flight for your onwards journey
Ex – Delhi Valid From – 05, July 2015 Valid To – 10, August 2015
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||Rs 23199|
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||Rs 22549|
|Per Person on Twin Sharing Basis||Rs 26099|
- Return airfare in economy class as per ex-hubs.
- Accommodation in the hotels listed or similar hotels.
- Meals – Daily buffet breakfast and dinner (Starting with dinner on Day-1 and ending with breakfast on Day-4) as per the itinerary.
- Transportation – Entire round trip journey by an air-conditioned vehicle on SIC basis.
- To and Fro Helicopter Tickets: Baltal.
- All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Any meals / en route meals unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, pony / horse rides, rafting, cable car / ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours / excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Travel Insurance.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- Supplement charges applicable for festive Season/ Long Weekends.
- 3.50% Govt. Service Tax.
Cox & Kings Ltd.
Turner Morrison Building,16 Bank Street, Fort Mumbai – 400001
Tel – : (022) 2270 9100
Fax – : (022) 22709161