Amritsar – Dalhousie for 4 days at Rs.9,915/- from yatra
Duration: 4 days
From Aug 29, 2012 to Aug 30, 2012 – Amritsar
From Aug 30, 2012 to Sep 01, 2012 – Dalhousie
- 4 days / 3 Nights accommodation in 1 Double room/s at the selected hotels (rooms) or similar, as mentioned above. (Check-in time is at 2:00pm and Check-out time is at 12:00nn).
- Buffet meals as per meal plan mentioned above.
- ll Transportation and sight-seeing by Small Air Conditioned Car as per itinerary, including driver allowance, toll tax and parking fee (AC will not be applicable in hills).
- 3.090% Government service tax.
Day 2: Depart from Amritsar, Arrival at Dalhousie.
Golden Temple Harmandir Sahib, popularly referred to as Golden Temple, is the spiritual epicenter of Sikhism. A visit to Harmandir Sahib is an act of piety for every Sikh. In much the same manner as Mecca is to Muslims.
Day 3: Day At Leisure.
Kalatop is a wildlife sanctuary that rises past Dalhousie and then goes down towards Khajjiar and Chamba. This covers an area of around twenty square kilometers and within its confines, are a dozen little villages. These pockets of habitation share space with animals and birds like the Serow, Goral, Yellow Throated Marten, Leopard, Black Bear, Barking Deer, Flying Squirrels, Monal, Koklas and Chukor.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
For booking and more information contact yatra.com