10 Days Asian Wonders Tour Package from Rs.48300 +$600/-
Asian Wonders 9 Nights / 10 Days from INR 48300 plus USD 600
- A complete all-inclusive 10 days tour at an honest price with maximum quality sightseeing and minimum travelling time.
- Stay at top quality hotels.
- Full-spread American breakfast at all hotels.
- Enjoy meals at the best of local Indian restaurants.
- Stay 03 nights in Singapore – The Lion City.
- Panoramic City tour of Singapore.
- Visit Sentosa Island – Underwater World Oceanarium and Songs of the Sea.
- Stay 03 nights in Malaysia.
- Stay 01 night in Genting Highlands.
- Visit Putrajaya – the new administrative capital of Malaysia.
- Visit Batu Caves – home to the leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia.
- Enjoy a fun-filled day at the Outdoor Theme Park at Genting Highlands.
- Stay 02 nights in Kuala Lumpur.
- Enjoy a guided city tour of Kuala Lumpur.
- Enjoy 04 days on board the luxurious cruise liner ‘Super Star Libra’.
- Enjoy all meals on board the cruise.
- Visit beautiful Island of Phuket and scenic beaches of Krabi.
- A relaxed tour with ample time for shopping.
- Professional, friendly, multi-lingual and experienced Thomas Cook Tour Managers at your service.
- Visit 06 cities in 10 days: Singapore, Genting, Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Phuket and Krabi.
Highlights of The Cruise
- Sail and dock at the beautiful paradise islands of Phuket and beaches of Krabi.
- Unlimited meals of the best variety and delicacies to suit all tastes.
- Unlimited entertainment for the kids too.
- Various nightclub shows, live-bands for your entertainment.
- In-house casino, gaming lessons by professionals available for learners.
- Loosen up your muscles at the in-house spa and swimming pools.
- Tons of fun activities for your kids and toddlers as well as teenagers varying from – contests, sports, magic shows, beach parties, movies, discos and lots more.
- A 24-hour child-care service available on board.
Day 1: Welcome aboard Thomas Cook’s exciting tour to South East Asia. Start your tour in Singapore – The Lion City.
On arrival in Singapore you will be greeted by your friendly Thomas Cook Tour Manager / local representative outside the baggage hall area at the airport. Sit back in the comfort of your coach, as we drive you to the hotel. Check into your hotel and relax. The rest of the day is free at leisure. In the evening, proceed for Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight at Hotel City Hub or similar in Singapore.
Day 2: Enjoy the sights and sounds of Singapore on your city tour. Visit Sentosa Island – Singapore’s premier island resort getaway.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, get ready for an exciting panoramic tour of this colonial city. Drive past the Parliament House, Supreme Court, City Hall, China Town and Little India. Stop at Raffles Landing Site, one of the most historical sites. Enjoy Indian vegetarian lunch at a local restaurant before proceeding to the Sentosa Island to enjoy a fun-filled afternoon. Visit the Underwater World Oceanarium where you can venture into the ocean depths via a moving travellator that ferries you through an 83-metre-long acrylic tunnel. Later prepare to be spellbound by ‘Songs of the Sea’ – a show of characters, sound, light and laser extravaganza. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel City Hub or similar in Singapore.
Day 3: Day free to explore the city on your own. You have the chance to enjoy an optional day at the newly opened Universal Studios at the Resort World, Sentosa.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, you have the time to explore the city on your own. Your Tour Manager / local Representative will assist you in case you want to opt for an entire day at the newly opened Universal Studios at Resort World at Sentosa where you can step into the fantastic world of movie magic; fight villains, catch the celebrities and revel in the glamour of showbiz as you jump into the screen and “ride the movies” on roller coasters and other movie-themed attractions. At Universal Studios Singapore, you will be inspired and delighted by unique entertainment experiences that bring the silver screen to life. Thrill-seekers can choose between a coaster where they are seated or where they are suspended. Exciting loops, sudden turns, breathtaking drops and thrilling near-collisions will make you scream your heart out. Dinosaurs, lemurs, ogres and Egyptian mummies add to the thrills and adventures. Tonight, enjoy a delicious dinner at a local Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel City Hub or similar in Singapore.
Day 4 ‘Selamat Datang’ – Welcome to Magical Malaysia. Enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya and then onto Genting Highlands. Visit Batu Caves
After a delicious American breakfast at the hotel, sit back and relax in your deluxe coach as we proceed towards Genting Highlands. Enroute enjoy a panoramic tour of Putrajaya, designed as an intelligent Cyber-city and the new federal government administrative centre. Putrajaya showcases the best Malaysian architectural design in an environmentally friendly setting of beautifully landscaped lakes and parks. Proceed to Genting, en route, visit Batu Caves – a leading Hindu shrine in Malaysia. To reach it, one has to climb 272 steps. Later drive to the Sky way cable car station for a relaxing, scenic ride up to Genting Highlands. (Clients are required to carry only an overnight bag to Genting. Their main luggage will be kept in lockers provided by Genting mangement.) Tonight you have a choice to enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner or savour cuisines from different parts of the world. Later you can try your luck at the largest and only land-based casino in Asia – Casino-De-Genting (on your own). Overnight at Hotel First World / Awana Genting or similar in Genting Highlands.
Day 5: Spend the day at the famous Genting Outdoor Theme Park, which unfolds a world of fun and excitement. Onto Kuala Lumpur.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, indulge yourself in a world of fantasy and adventure at the famous Genting Outdoor Theme Park. The cool mountain air makes it an exhilarating experience, whether you are looking for a relaxing ride, or to enjoy the wondrous scenery around you or to just hop onto one of the adrenalin-pumping rides, Genting Highlands will not disappoint. The theme parks have over 60 rides and attractions to choose from, and offer you a unique experience with totally different climates – from arctic to rainforest! In the afternoon, proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Arrive & proceed for a city tour, places of interest includes driving past the National Mosque, the National Monument, photo stop at the Petronas twin towers and the superb buildings at the Independence Square, Chinatown and Parliament House; photo stop at the King’s Palace – residence of the elected king of Malaysia. Visit the Thean Hou Temple, dedicated to Queen of Heaven and one of the largest Chinese temples in South-East Asia. Tonight enjoy a sumptuous Indian dinner. Overnight at Hotel Nouvelle or similar in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 6: Get set for the time of your life as you proceed to Penang to board the luxurious cruise liner ‘Super Star Libra’.
After an American breakfast at your hotel, sit and relax in your coach as we proceed towards Penang to board your cruise – the Super Star Libra. Super Star Libra brings you to a world class exclusive floating resort on the high seas offering you an impressive array of facilities, entertainment, recreational activities and services. Treat yourself to the finest cuisine onboard various international restaurants
Day 7: Arrive Phuket.
Enjoy a delicious American breakfast on board the cruise. Later, you have an option of joining the several optional shore excursions or you can explore the beautiful beaches of Phuket on your own. Enjoy sumptuous meals onboard the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise.
Day 8 Arrive at Krabi.
Enjoy a delicious American breakfast on board the cruise. With its beautiful beaches and unspoiled islands, Krabi is now one of the most famous tourist destinations in Thailand. You have an option of joining the several optional activities or you can explore the beautiful beaches of Krabi on your own. Enjoy sumptuous meals onboard the cruise. Overnight on board the cruise.
Day 9: City tour of Penang
After an American breakfast on board the cruise, disembark and proceed for a city tour of Penang. Visit the Chew jetty, little India and exciting China Town, and make a stop at the world famous Royal Selangor. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and proceed to Kuala Lumpur. Dinner at a Indian restaurant. Overnight at Hotel Nouvelle or similar in Kuala Lumpur
Day 10: Fly back home.
Enjoy an American breakfast at your hotel. Later today, proceed to the airport as this fantastic tour comes to an end. Return home with wonderful memories of your tour with Thomas Cook.
EX–MUMBAI / DELHI / CHENNAI / BENGALURU / HYDERABAD /
KOLKATA / AHMEDABAD
July : 05, 12, 19, 26
August : 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
September : 06, 13, 20, 27
Note: For certain departures, we may re-route the itinerary. However all sightseeing & inclusions will remain the same.
Sightseeing and Excursions
Singapore : Panoromic tour of Singapore. Sentosa Island with Underwater World and Songs of the Sea.
Putrajaya : Panoromic tour of Putrajaya.
Genting : Outdoor Theme Park.
Kuala Lumpur : City tour of Kuala Lumpur. Visit Batu Caves.
Return economy class airfare as per the itinerary.
- Cost of the ticket taxes for the above itinerary as on 01 January, 2011.
Medical insurance for the duration of the tour is included in the tour price. However, any passengers above the age of 60 years and those who wish to extend their stay will be required to pay additional charges
- The tour will be operated subject to a minimum of 15 full-paying passengers travelling together. In the event that the group size is less than 15 passengers you will be given on option of travelling on seat-in-coach basis, by paying an additional supplement.
- The services of a Thomas Cook Tour Manager will be provided with a group of minimum 15 full-paying passengers. Our local representative will be there to assist you in case this above requirement is not fulfilled.
- When the tour has less than 15 adults and is operated on a seat-in-coach basis, there will be instances where the driver acts as a guide as well.
|Hub City||Single||Twin / Triple||Child with an extra bed (below 12 yrs)||Child Without Bed(below 12 yrs)||Infant|
|Valid from : April 1, 2011 - September 31, 2011|
|Ex-Mumbai Delhi / Bengaluru / Hyderabad||INR 48300 + USD 860||INR 48300 + USD 600||INR 42000 + USD 475||INR 42000 + USD 375||INR 27500 + USD 1|
|Ex-Ahmedabad / Kolkata||INR 51300 + USD 860||INR 51300 + USD 600||INR 44000 + USD 475||INR 44000 + USD 375||INR 28500 + USD 1|
Check for our latest offers. Call 1800 2099 100
For More Detail & Booking of Asian Wonders Tour Package