Bengaluru-Sabrimala-Guruvayoor Darshan at Rs 3249/- for 4 Nights\5 Days from Rail Tourism India
Sabarimala is a Hindu pilgrimage center located in the Western Ghats mountain ranges of Pathanamthitta District in Kerala. It is one of the largest annual pilgrimage in the world with an estimated 45-50 million devotees visiting every year.Pamba is the main halting point on the way to Sabarimala. From here one has to trek 4 to 5 kms to reach the temple.
Tour Itinerary:Bengaluru – Sabarimala – Guruvayoor – Bengaluru
Onward Journey: Kochuveli Express, Train No. – 16315, Departure time – 17:15 & Arrival at Ernakulam Junction (ERN) – 04:40 hrs
Return Journey: Bangalore Express, Train No – 16316, Departure time – 22:00 & Arrival at Bangalore City Railway Station (SBC) at 09:50 hrs.
Price: Rs 3249/-
Duration: 4 Nights\5 Days
- Onward & Return train tickets in Sleeper Class by Train No.16315/16.
- Common resting facility- “Viri” at Sannidanam.
- Hall accommodation shared with other pilgrims at Chottanikkara.
- Road Transportation by Non A/C vehicle on sharing basis. Category of vehicle will de decided as per the group size.
- Travel Insurance.
DAY 02: Thursday
04:40 Hrs, arrival at Ernakulam Junction Railway Station. Pick up from station and transfer by road to Nilakkal. Visit Erumely enroute. Nilakkal to Pamba by Govt bus(by own means). 14:30 Hrs, arrival at Pamba. Proceed to Sabarimala Sannidanam by walk(4 to 5 kms from Pamba). Overnight at Sannidanam. Common resting facility (Viri) with other pilgrims.
DAY 03: Friday
03:00 Hrs Morning Abhishekham. Later by 07:00 Hrs depart to Pamba. 10:00 Hrs, arrival at Pamba. Pamba to Nilakkal by Govt Bus by own means. 11:00 Hrs Departure from Nilakkal. 16:00 Hrs, visit Vaikom Mahadeva temple. 19:00 Hrs, visit Chottanikkara. Night stay.
DAY 04: Saturday
06:00 Hrs, proceed to Guruvayoor. Visit Kodungalloor temple enroute. 12:00 Hrs reach Gurvayoor. Visit Guruvayoor temple, Aanakotta. 20:30 Hrs, drop at Trissur Railway station. 22:00 Hrs, board train No. 16316 Bangalore Express. Overnight journey.
DAY 05: Sunday
Arrival at Bangalore City Railway Station by 08:35 Hrs. Tour Ends.
Nov’12- 21, 28
Dec’12- 5, 12, 19,
Jan’13- 2, 9
Standard- Rs 3152 + 97/- per Person
Child W/O Bed- Rs 2775 + 86/-
*Prices mentioned are Per Person for per Adult and Child (05 to 11 years)
- Any portage at hotels, tips, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- Fresh Up facility at railway station.
- Transfers from Nilakkal to Pamba & back.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- The trek from Pamba to Sannidanan involves walk through up terrain stretch spanning approximately 4 to 5 kms, and hence people with medical history are advised to take medical consultation and to carry necessary medications before joining the tour.
- All visits to pilgrim places such as Chottanikkara Temple are subject to time availability, influx of pilgrims at the temples, and scheduled running of trains.
- If tourist misses the vehicle arranged by IRCTC at any place, they should reach the next place of itinerary on their own and continue the package.
- IRCTC has rights to change the above itinerary & timings according to the feasibility of the package.
- Tariffs are subject to change.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- IRCTC will not be responsible for inconvenience caused due to any natural or social calamities.
- **Conditions Apply.
For booking and more details contact railtourismindia.com