Canadian Rockies Splendour – Standard Package
Banff 1 Night | Jasper 2 Nights | Calgary 1 Night
CAD 1,152 | INR 55,296 | Price Per Person
Few places in the world can match Banff for natural splendour. It’s a wildlife haven and alpine wonderland all rolled into one. In summer, wildflowers fill the meadows and hikers and horseback riders take to the mountain trails; in winter the land is covered in snow. Larger than Banff, Jasper prides itself on its vastness and dramatic sense of scale. Situated between three river valleys, Jasper is surrounded by cathedral like mountains.And Calgary is very well known as the southern Cowboy town where the party is always in full swing!
Rs 5000 Off per person!!
- 12 Minutes Summit Helicopter Ride,
- Discover Banff Tour with Sulphur Mountain Gondola,
- Columbia Icefields Tour with Ice Explorer Ride
Day1 ARRIVE CALGARY – ONWARDS TO BANFF
Welcome to Canada – unspoiled, natural, authentic. From vibrant cities to quaint villages and rugged wilderness, it offers the travel experience you have been waiting for. Canada stretches 3000 miles from the Atlantic to the Pacific Ocean with 10 provinces and three territories in between. On arrival transfer from Calgary Airport to Banff. On the way stop at Kananaskis for the most powerful experience in the Rockies, a 12 minute Summit Helicopter Tour offering stunning views and remarkable landscape of the Rockies. Later continue your journey to Banff. Rest of the day is at leisure, overnight at the hotel.
Day2 BANFF – JASPER
After breakfast proceed on Discover Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amongst the towering mountains of Rundle, Tunnel, Cascade and Norquay. With a driver guide learn about the natural attractions of the wind-shaped hoodoos which tower majestically over the valley. Visit the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner along Tunnel Mountain Drive. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (included) in a four passenger car for 8-minutes takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. Check Out at noon and transfer to Jasper. Overnight at the hotel, Jasper.
After breakfast proceed on Discover Tour. Jasper nestled within Jasper National Park is the largest and most northerly of the mountain parks. Its beauty and history is set amid some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. Explore the natural attractions of Maligne Canyon, Medicine Lake and Maligne Lake with our driver guide. At Maligne Canyon stroll along the 50 metre walls while learning about its unique underground water system. Discover the mystery of the disappearing lake and stroll along the shores of Maligne Lake, visit the giftshop or enjoy a snack in their restaurant. This excursion offers the opportunity to see wildlife in their natural environment. Overnight at the hotel, Jasper.
Day4 JASPER – CALGARY
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Calgary. Built in 1940, the famous Icefields Parkway links Jasper and Banff National Parks along one of Canada’s highest mountain roadways. Climbing from the low valleys to nearly treeline, experience three life zones, the montane, the subalpine and the alpine. Along the way we stop at major viewpoints of Athabasca Falls, Columbia Icefield, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At the Icefields Centre you have time to visit the giftshop, the Glacier Gallery or snack at the restaurant, and ride on a Ice Explorer (included). On your way to Calgary, experience the breathtaking waters of Lake Louise and the dominant Victoria Glacier. Overnight at airport hotel in Calgary.
Day5 DEPART CALGARY
After breakfast, check out and transfer by hotel shuttle to Calgary Airport to connect with your onwards flight.
- Accommodation for 1 night in Banff
- Accommodation for 1 nights in Jasper
- Accommodation for 1 night in Calgary
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- Inter-city transfers on sic basis from Calgary/Banff/Jasper/Calgary
- Sightseeing tours on sic basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Hotel taxes as applicable.
- International and Domestic Airfare and taxes
- Cost of Visa & Overseas Travel Insurance Charges
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities, porterage etc
- Surcharges applicable during Peak Periods, Conventions, Special Events and Trade fairs
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
VALIDITY & PRICE:-
|From||To||Average Price Per Person|
|01 April 2011||30 September 2011||Cad 1,152|
|Country||City||No. of Days/Nights||Hotel Category|
|Canada||Banff||1 Night/2 Days||Caribou Lodge
or similar 3* Standard
|Canada||Jasper||2 Nights/3 Days||Lobstick Lodge
or similar 3* Standard
|Canada||Calgary||1 Night/2 Days||Sandman Airport
or similar 3* Standard
For Advance Booking Canadian Rockies Splendour Package