Destination Covered: Haridwar, Sayanachatti, Yamunotri, Uttarkashi, Gangotri, Sitapur, Kedarnath, Gauri Kund, Badrinath, Kirtinagar, Rishikesh.
Day1: Delhi – Haridwar
Arrive at Delhi railway station and airport you are welcome by our tour representative and board a coach to proceed Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar in evening check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day2: Haridwar – Sayanachatti
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Sayanchatti. Arrive at Sayanchatti in evening check in the hotel and take rest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day:3 Sayanachatti – Yamunotri – Sayanachatti
After Breakfast start trek to Yamunotri. Arrive ar Yamunotri visit temple for darshan then visit hot sulphur springs. Later return back to the Sayanchatti for the overnight stay.
Day4: Sayanachatti – Uttarkashi
After Breakfast starts the drive to Uttarkashi. Arrive at Uttarkashi check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the beautiful nature. Later in evening visit Kashi Vishwanath temple. After darshan returns back to the hotel for the overnight stay.
Day5: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
After Breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Gangotri. En-route you pass through Harsil Scenic Village. Visit Gangotri temple, Bhagirath rock and see Bhagirathi river at Gangotri. Later return back to Uttarkashi for the overnight stay.
Day6: Uttarkashi – Sitapur
In this morning you will proceed to Sitapur. Arrive at Sitapur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day7: Sitapur – Kedarnath
Early in the morning visit Gauri Kund, the second highest lake in the world then proceeds to Kedarnath. On arrival at Kedarnath check in the hotel and relax for some time. In evening visit the famous Kedarnath temple and Shankaracharya Samadhi.Overnight stay at the hotel/camp.
Day8: Kedarnath – Sitapur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Sitapur. Arrive Sitapur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day9: Sitapur – Badrinath
Early in the morning proceed to Badrinath on the way you pass through 3 Sangams of holy rivers – Vishnuprayag – Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Arrive at Badrinath check in the hotel and take rest. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Early in the morning visit Badrinath Temple for darshan then explore the Mana village, Saraswati river, Vyas Gumpha, Ganesh Gumpha, Bhim Bridge and Pandava’s Swargarohan Margdarshan. Later return back to a hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day11: Badrinath – Kirtinagar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kirtinagar. Check in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day12: Kirtinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Rishikesh en route visit Deoprayag, the Sangam of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers. Arrive at Rishikesh visit Laxman Zhulla, Baba Kali Kamliwala Ashram, Geeta Bhavan then continues to Haridwar. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. In evening visit Har ki Pauri to attend evening aarti. Later back to a hotel for overnight stay.
Day13: Haridwar – Delhi
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Delhi to board a train or flight for your onwards journey.
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- On tour guests have to carry 4 passport size photograph for registration.
Rs 40, 990/ – Per Person
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below