4 Nights City With Mangrove Forest Kolkata Sunderban Tour Package Rs.12000/-
Day 01: Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station – City Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Airport / Railway Station & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Kolkata.
[ad#Hotels] Day 02: Kolkata – Sundarban
After early breakfast transfer to Sonakhali / Godkhali through the rural villages of Bengal. From Godkhali depart by Boat to Sajnekhali – one of the entry points of Sundarban National Park. After noon visit Sajnekhali Watch Tower. Overnight stay at resort.
Day 03: Sundarban sightseeing
After breakfast A thrilling Boat Cruise inside creeks and dense forest (or breakfast on boat during cruise) through numerous rivers while visiting Do-banki Watch Tower where the canopy walk inside the forest sends chills down your body (experience the life in which caged animals live in, while getting an all around view of the forest). Also visit the Spotted Deer Rehabilitation Centre. After which we cruise through Matla – Sea Face (the point from where Bay of Bengal can be seen) –Cruising back through the 5 river junction – to Pitchkhali. (Lunch on Boat during Cruise). Evening back to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. (Or enjoy Folk Dance by Local Artists only for Group). Overnight stay at Sundarban.
Day 04: Sundarban – Kolkata
After breakfast Visit to Sudhanyakhali Watch Tower and Cruise through Rivers and Narrow Creeks of Pitchkhali- Sarakhkhali – Sudhanokhali – Bonobibi Dharani (narrow creek) and visit the Watch-Tower followed by a cruise around the Islands of the Sunderban Tiger Project Area, Enjoy a Panoramic View from Watch Tower. After lunch (Lunch on Boat during Cruise) departure for Sonakhali /Godkhali by Boat. Arrival at Sonakhali/GothKhali & Departure for Kolkata by Car. Check in hotel. Overnight stay will be at Kokata.
Day 05: Kolkata half day city tour – Airport / Rly. Station
After breakfast check out from hotel with bag & baggage and start for half day sightseeing. After that transfer to the Airport / Rly. Station for your onwards journey.
You can choose any 1 option for Kolkata half day sightseeing from below.
Option 1 – Drive pass Howrah Bridge, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu, Dakshineswar Temple.
Option 2 – Drive pass GPO, Writers Building, Eden Garden Stadium, Visit Mother House, Victoria Memorial Hall & Kali Temple.
|NO OF PAX||PREMIUM||LUXURY||SUP. DLX.||DELUXE||STANDARD|
|(COST PER PERSON)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)|
|EXTRA PAX (EPSR)||NA||11,700||8,300||4,700||4,550|
|CHILD NO BED (CNB)||NA||7,800||5,500||3,050||2,600|
|SUPPLEMENT MEAL (MAP)||NA||2,000||1,000||800||600|
INCLUSIONS IN SUNDARBAN N.P.
Ø Pick Up & Drop Kolkata Station/ Airport or City Hotel.
Ø Meet & Assistance on Arrival at Sonakhali / Godkhali.
Ø Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
Ø All Meal (Bed Tea, 02 Breakfast, 03 Lunch, Evening Tea/Cookies & 02 Dinner) in Sundarban.
Ø Exclusive A/c Vehicle and Non Ac Motor Vessel for transfers & sightseeing.
Ø Watch Tower Entry Fees.
Ø Local Tour Escort ( Sonakhali / Godkhali to & fro).
Ø All Hotel taxes.
|(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)||(Breakfast Plan)|
|Sundarban (All Meals)||NA||Tiger Camp||Mangrove Retreat (Ac)||Tiger Camp (Non Ac)||Mangrove Retreat (Non Ac)|
|Kolkata||NA||HHI / Peerless Inn||Floatel / Senator||Corporate / Big Boss||Housez 43/ Executive|
Inclusions & Exclusions
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (Please refer Cost sheet)
- Exclusive a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare/Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Service Tax.
- Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Child Below 5 yrs complimentary
- Child 5 -10 yrs without extra bed as mention in cost column (CNB = Child no Bed)
- Above 5 yrs with an Extra bed is same charge as extra adult charged as per (EPSR)
We need following for process your booking
- Guest Name & Contact Number
- Naming List with gender & age
- Arrival /Departure details
Please carry original id proof (identity card – Voter ID card/Pass-port/Driving License etc) for security purpose & hotel policy.
Hotel Category Details:-
A- Premium Packages: 5* / Best Available Hotel with Breakfast.
B- Luxury Packages : 4* / Equivalent with Breakfast.
C- Deluxe Packages : 3* / 2* / Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
D- Standard Packages: Decent accommodation with Breakfast.
Please Note that 5* & 4* hotel are available in Kolkata city. At all other destinations we will provide you best available hotel.
We believe in giving value for money and we believe that quality comes with a price tag. We at Neptune promise to provide the best of our services and keep by our commitments towards quality and the sensitivity of the services.
The above mentioned hotels will be confirmed as per the room availability. Otherwise we will confirm similar category hotel.
The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis & valid for Indian nationals Till 31 December 2011 (High seasons surcharge will be applicable from 20Dec – 31Dec).
We provide exclusive vehicles in our packages.
Ac Indica / WagonR / Alto for 1-3 Pax.
Ac Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera for 4-6 pax including child.
Extra Vehicle cost will be applicable for more than 06 Pax including child for luxury vehicle and more than 08 Pax including child for standard vehicle.
If guest are booked for luxury vehicle Scorpio / Xylo / Tavera will be provided as per availability.
- Check-in 12:00 hrs. / Check-out time is 11:00 hrs.
- If arrival of guest is by train at Railway Station, please be informed that our executive will be there to receive the guest at the exit gate (near enquiry counter) or arrive at Airport our executive will be there with the PLA – CARD at Exit Gate on the Airport.
- The tourism infrastructure in Shantiniketan, Sundarban & Bishnupur is not very developed and one should not expect or compare it with the standards of city & other developed destinations.
- We would appreciate, if the guest does not lend their ears to the drivers as most of the time they misguide the passengers. In such instances we would request them to contact our executive.
- On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- Keeping this in mind please ensure that you do not leave your belongings in the vehicle as there is very little possibility of getting them back.
- If any tourist spot do not complete for weekly closing day & if they wants to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- If guests want any changes in their sightseeing schedule they should be informed to our executive previous day of the schedule program before 16:00 hrs, after that no changes are allowed. If the guest inform after 16:00 hrs it will be consider as a cancellation with no refund or guest will pay extra cost for the re-schedule the sightseeing.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
Transfer from Kolkata Airport / Railway station will be provided from 06:00 hrs to 21:00 hrs. Else extra night surcharge will be applicable.
For More Information & Reservation Kolkata – Sunderban Package
Kanak, Managing Partner
E-89, LGF, Near Deshbandhu College, Kalkaji, New Delhi-19,
Telefax:+911141097423, 9810515872, 9810688690, 9716479355
Website: www.ankushgroupofhotels.com, www.mytrip-to-india.com,