Delightful Nepal (Kathmandu – Nagarkot) 5D / 4N from Yatra.com Rs 8,999/-
Starting from Rs. 8,999 (per person on twin sharing)
Valid Till: 30 September 2012
Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of Nepal. Kathmandu Valley offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Airport Transfers.
- 03 nights accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- 01 night accommodation at respective hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast.
- 02 airport transfers by an A/c car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by an A/c car
- Transportation Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by an A/c vehicle.
- Presently applicable 24.3 percent Hotel Taxes (13 percent VAT and 10 percent Service charge).
- Points to be noted – Vehicle mentioned will perform the duties as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal – point to point.
- All Indian citizens must carry a valid passport or voting card except children below 18 years can travels with school / college identity card which must have a photograph of the student with the birth date, school/ college name etc.
- Carrying of India Rs.500 1000 Notes is a punishable offence in Nepal.
- Check in at the hotels is at 1 Pm and Check out time is 11 Am.
Your Package Tour Price Excludes:
- 2.58 percent Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Monument Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters. Medical Travel insurance
Day 1: Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Yatra Personnel.Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu
This morning you will be taken for a visit of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. We then continue to the holiest shrine for the Buddhist culture in Nepal, Bouddhanath, with its large stupa, this is the place where all devout Buddhists come for a pilgrimage.
Day 3: Kathmandu
Today you will visit Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley.
Day 4: Kathmandu / Nagarkot
Drive to Nagarkot. Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters. The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Nagarkot / Airport
Drive straight to the airport which is 1.5 hours drive approx to board flight for onward journey.
Price Details INR
Rs. 8,999 (per person on twin sharing
Terms & Conditions -
- Advance Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure : Rs 5000 per person
- 30-15 days before departure : 50 Percent of total amount
- Less than 15 days before departure : 100 Percent of the total amount
- Cancellation Policy
- If You Cancel Your Holiday – You, or any member of your party, may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our offices. The applicable cancellation charges are as per the published cancellation policy below.
- Cancellation charges per person
- Prior to 30 days or more: Booking Fee
- Between 30-20 days ahead of departure: 50 Percent of tour cost
- Between 20-15 days of departure: 75 Percent of tour cost
- 15 days to date of departure: 100 Percent.
- In case of no show: 100 Percent
- Holiday Insurance
- It will be your responsibility to purchase any sort of holiday insurance cover and we are not responsible for the same.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
We cannot and do not guarantee the exactness of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website have been sourced from the respective Hotel management, the visual appeal of a room selected by you cannot and is not guaranteed by us. Similarly, while we assure you of enjoyable holidays, we cannot and do not guarantee or represent that such tour will be as per your mental perception, imagination or thought about such tours.
General Important Notes
In case there is any change in price the same will be communicated to yourself and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. There will be no reduction for un-utilized services Surcharges may be applicable over and above the holiday price for the requested period. The same will be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations.
You need to make an advance payment at the time of confirming the tour and make the balance payment 35 days prior to the departure of the tour.
Please be advised that these are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing the tour operations, supplemented only by the User Agreement. No employees of our Company or our agents have the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on the terms “as is”. Yatra reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Forfeiture Of Deposits
We shall be within our rights to forfeit the non- refundable interest free deposit paid by you. In the event you cancel the booking, or on failure on your part to adhere to the tour payment schedule as informed in the documentation Check List, or in the event the visa of any country is not granted or you are unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical ground or sickness, the non-refundable interest free deposits shall stand forfeited, and the scale of cancellation set out in the How To Book section of the brochure shall be applicable and binding.
For More Information & Reservation Kathmandu travel packages