3 Nights Dubai Tour Package with Jet Air Tours Rs.18999/-
Dubai Free & Easy
There is no better time or place to shop than at the Dubai Shopping Festival. Dubai will mesmerize you with the plethora of options it offers for shopping and at the same time will provide a treat to your eyes with its majestic architecture. View the Burj-Al-Arab, world’s tallest 7 star hotel among the others beautiful sights of Dubai. Shop till you drop at the malls of Dubai, like the Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, the scale of which is unimaginable. Round up your stay with shopping at the Gold Souk and the Electronics market, and return home with more than just memories!
- Return Airfare with taxes on Air Arabia
- Enjoy the Dubai Shopping Festival along with other attractions
- Lots of Time for Shopping!
- Dubai City Tour
- Accommodation and Transfers
DAY 1: Arrive in Dubai and Dubai City Tour
Arrive in Dubai and check-in to your Hotel. In the afternoon, proceed for a city Tour of Dubai. While on the tour you will visit the famous Gold Souk, Spice Market, and a selection of Electronics and Jewellery shops. In the evening, return to your Hotel for a relaxing nights’ rest.
DAY 2: Shopping and Evening Dhow Cruise
After a delicious breakfast at the Hotel, the whole day is free for shopping. In the evening take a romantic Dhow Cruise and enjoy a complimentary buffet dinner onboard. Be entertained by the beautiful Dubai City lights while sailing leisurely along the creek. After your cruise, you will return to the Hotel for another overnight stay.
DAY 3: Desert Safari
Have breakfast at the Hotel and enjoy the rest of the morning free at leisure to explore the many sights and sounds of Dubai on your own. In the afternoon, depart for an unforgettable Desert Safari experience. First you will proceed for a thrilling 4W-drive through the desert, as you cross over white sand dunes and feel the heat of the hot desert sun. After an exciting journey into the desert, you can go for a Camel ride and enjoy the beautiful scenery at sunset. Following your Camel ride, you are welcome to settle down for a succulent Barbecue Dinner of assorted meats, baked potatoes, salads and fresh fruits. Enjoy a spellbinding Egyptian Belly Dancing Performance under the starry sky and the comfort of a tented camp. Return to your hotel after this memorable experience for a peaceful nights’ sleep.
DAY 4: Departure Dubai
After an early Hotel breakfast, enjoy the morning free at leisure for last minute shopping. Check-out of your Hotel by noon and proceed to the airport for your return journey home, full of wonderful memories from your trip to the City of Dreams.
|Location||Hotel||Room category||Hotel Category|
|Dubai||Sea Shell Inn||Standard Room||3 star|
* In case of non-availability, similar accommodation will be provided.
PRICE & DATES:-
Validity: From 28 Dec 2010 To 31 Mar 2011
Prices valid for tour till 31st 2011
|Departure Hub||Twin||Triple||Child With Bed||Child No Bed||Single|
- Return Airfare with taxes on Air Arabia
- OK TO BOARD Charges
- Sharjah – Hotel – Sharjah Transfers on SIC Basis.
- 03 Nights Hotel Accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Daily Hotel Breakfast.
- Half Day Dubai City Tour on SIC Basis
NOTE: All transfers are on Seat-in-Coach Basis. Guests are required to be present at the pick-up spot at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Coach will not wait in the event of delays.
- Visa and Travel insurance.
- Any Expenses of Personal Nature – Laundry, Calls, Tips, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the “Tour Inclusions” above.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. Quotation might change based on actual availability of the service and change in number of passengers. Any change in pricing will be communicated to you and only after your confirmation, we will proceed further. You need to make 100% payment to book and confirm the package. The package cost is non-refundable.
2. All Prices given are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian Nationals only
3. Child 12yrs and above is considered as an adult. For children below 12yrs Child with Bed or Child No Bed rate will be applicable.
4. Passport validity should be minimum 180 days from scheduled date of departure from India.
5. The date of travel on the air ticket can be modified a maximum of two times, with a fee of INR 2000/- per change. There could also be an increase in air fare which will be charged additionally.
6. Surcharges may be applicable over and above the tour price for the said period. The same will be advised at the time of booking or prior to confirmations.
7. Documents required for VISA processing includes scanned copies of the passports (front and back page) and Recent Photograph (white background) – Size – 3.5 x 4.5 cm and any additional documentation if required. UAE Immigration Authorities reserves the right to reject any visas. Visa charges are non refundable. Visa processing will take a minimum of 3 working days from the date of submission of documents.
8. Early Check In / Check Out will be at the sole discretion of the hotel and subject to availability. Extra Charges as Applicable.
9. All sight seeing, activities and optional tour/ services/rides left unutilized/ partially utilized by choice or due to other uncontrollable situations /weather / time constraint, any other circumstances are not subject to any refund.
10. Rates or price quoted in the itinerary are calculated at the prevailing rates and are subject to change without any prior notice in case of currency fluctuation increase in the cost of fuel charges, change in any related government tax structure, sudden change in any related hotel tariff, air/ rail/ bus/ entry ticket cost increases or transport cost increase due to change of route, alteration of itinerary program or change in the number of the tour members necessitated by factors beyond our control before the date of departure of even during the tour. Whatever applicable all such increases must be paid in full before departure.
11. We do not own or operate any airline railway, surface transportation, shipping, coach, company, hotels or any other related services therefore we will not be responsible for any improper services provided by any of the above, for any injury, death, loss or damage is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotelier, airline, shipping company, coach owner, who are the companies independent contractor arising-outside our normal selection and inspection process.
12. Kindly refer further T & C on the website www.jetairtours.com. You are required to read, understand properly and accept all the terms and conditions, before you register yourself/family/friend for any of our tour(s). Booking of the tour by the Client shall reconfirm the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions contained herein by the Client/s in totality.
For Advance Online Booking of Dubai Free & Easy Tour Package Contact