Destination Covered -: Kolkata – Guwahati – Shillong – Kolkata
North East Tour Package Itinerary
Day1: Kolkata-Guwahati- Shillong
Arrive at Kolkata and board a flight to Guwahati Airport where you are welcome by our representative then you are transferred to hotel. On The way, you visit Umium Lake. Check in the hotel and relax for sometime later take a half day tour of Shillong which covers Don Bosco Museum, Lady Hydari Park, Wards Lake. After exploring these places return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day2: Cherrapunjee Sightseeing
After Breakfast at hotel proceed to full day sightseeing of Cherrapunji where you visit Elephanta falls, Nawkhalikai falls, Mawsmai Caves Dwan Syiem View Point, Eco Park, Seven sister waterfalls, Ramkrishna Mission etc then back to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day3: Shillong – Mawlynnong
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Mawlynnong village Enjoy the sightseeing of the village in Paved walkways and beautiful flowerbed all along mark the village, visit Living Root Bridge acacia plantation and an excellent view of the faraway plains. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day4: Shillong – Guwahati
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Guwahati. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some. Later take a half day sightseeing of Nabagraha Temple, Kalakshetra and Balaji Temple. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day5: Depart Hotel
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to the airport. On the way, you visit Maa Kamakhya temple for darshan.
|Child with Bed (5-11yrs)||
Hotel SJ International
Hotel Lake View Inn
- Kolkata-Guwahati-Kolkata returns Air ticket in Economy class.
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at all places.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Meals-MAP ( 4 B/F, 4D )
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- All kind of transport and luxury Taxes.
- All applicable taxes.
- Any kind service not mentioned above.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, Porter age, still / Video Camera fees etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Darshan Ticket for Maa Kamakhya Temple, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions
For Booking And More Details Visit www.irctctourism.com And Contact Us At
Tourism Information and Facilitation Center, Chennai :
Chennai Central Railway station,
Park town, Chennai-600 003.
Land line: 044-64594959/25330341
Mobile No: 9003140681/82