Shimla Package Itinerary
Day1: Delhi – Shimla
At the first day of your tour, a car will pick you up from your location and start drive to Shimla. On arrive at Shimla check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later you can visit Shimla Ridge, located in the center of town. Here you can view spectacular views of the surrounding hills. After this return back to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day2: Shimla Sightseeing
After Breakfast proceeds to Jakhu Temple, one of Shimla’s important religious temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman then visit Chadwick Falls surrounded by forests and mist-covered hills. After Sightseeing returns back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Shimla| Day at Leisure
After Delicious Breakfast full day is at leisure or you can also visit the Kurfi, an attractive hill station in Shimla famous for skiing during winters. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day4: Shimla – Delhi
After Breakfast takes a half day sightseeing of Mall Road or you can make your way to the Jubbal Palace. Later check out the hotel and board a car for your onwards journey to Delhi
Rs 13,631/- Per Adult Twin Sharing Basis
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs.) – applicable on 2 persons staying together sharing the same room
- Service Tax extra (as applicable)
- Transportation shall be on sharing basis & as per itinerary only (not available at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services. These can be availed at an additional cost
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP – Accommodation only, CP – Accommodation with breakfast, MAP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP – Accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned hotel’s cancellation policy
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals, long weekends and New Year
- MakeMyTrip India (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc. need to be borne by the guests
More Details visit www.makemytrip.com And Contact At
MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd.
Tower A, SP Infocity 243,
Udyog Vihar, Phase 1 Gurgaon, Haryana – 122016, India
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below