Day – 1 – Guwahati
Arrive at Guwahati airport/railway station and you are transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time Later in afternoon visit Kamakhya Temple, on Nilachal hill – It is one of the most Venerated shakti peethas in India. The temple is dedicated to goddess Kamakhya an incarnation of Sati. The garbhagriha deep inside the temple, marks the sacred spot and is kept covered with red silken cloth. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Guwahati – Kaziranga| Sightseeings
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Kaziranga National Park – famous for its one horn Rhinos. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later in afternoon take a Jeep Safari at the park. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Kaziranga National Park
Early in the morning enjoy Elephant safari to visit central range of the park. Return back to your hotel for breakfast. After breakfast Jeep safari. Afternoon after lunch enjoys your last Jeep safari into the park. overnight stay at the Kaziranga.
Day – 4 – Depart Kaziranga National Park – Guwahati
After Breakfast check out the hotel and and you are transferred to Guwahati airport/ railway station to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
Rs 13,900/ – Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- All hotel accommodations on DBL sharing CPAI basis
- All transfers & SS by AC Indica / Sumo for standard & Indigo / Innova for Deluxe Sector
- 02Jeep Ride + 01 Elephant Ride
- 01 Child below 06 years is complementary in parent sharing bed
- 3.625% government service tax or as applicable.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any kind of personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Cost of evening snacks and tea.
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, camera fee and any up-gradation charges.
- Tips, laundry and phone calls.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc (In such case, extra will be charged as per actual, which will be collected directly from the guest).
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
More Details visit www.yatra.com And Contact At
Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
1101, 11th Floor, Tower B,
Unitech Cyber Park, Sector – 39, Gurgaon – 122001.
Tel- : 0124 – 4375353 / 4375316 / 4375318 / 4052323 / 4062323
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below