Day1: Delhi – Haridwar
Arrive at Delhi railway station you are welcome by our representative and board a coach to proceed Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar check-in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day2: Haridwar – Rishikesh – Mussoorie
After Breakfast checks out the hotel and proceeds to Rishikesh where you visit Gangaghat and Laxman Zhulla then continue drive to Mussoorie. Arrive at Mussoorie check in the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day3: Mussoorie Sightseeing
After Breakfast visits Kempty Falls. Later enjoy Ropeway ride, Gunhill point, and Kulri market. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day4: Mussoorie – Nainital
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Nainital. Arrive at Nainital at evening check in the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day5: Nainital Sightseeing
After Breakfast visit, Nainital Lake where you enjoy the Boat ride then visit Nainadevi Temple, Snow view point by Cable car, visit Chidyaghar and Hanumangarhi temple. After Exploring these places return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day6: Nainital – Ranikhet – Nainital
After Breakfast proceeds to full day sightseeing of Ranikhet visit Kaichi Temple, Pass by Kumaon Regiment Shahid Smarak and Golf Course. Later back to Nainital. The evening is at leisure to explore the markets. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 7: Nainital Sightseeing
After Breakfast visit, Ghodakhal Bell temple or you can also take a Lake tour of Bhimtal and Naukuchiatal and take the boat ride at Naukuchiatal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day8: Nainital – Corbett park
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Corbett National park. On the way visit Corbett Museum. arrive at Corbett National Park check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day9: Corbett National Park Sightseeing
Experience the most exciting Jeep-safari adventure of wildlife seeing in the region of ‘ Man-eaters of Kumaon’. Enjoy nature walk and live Guitar performance followed by a get together in the evening.
Day10: Corbett Park – Kingdom Of Dreams – Gurgoan
After Breakfast packs your bag and check out the hotel and proceed to Kingdom of dreams, The ultimate entertainment and leisure destination. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day11: Depart Delhi
After Breakfast check out the hotel and board a train or flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 40, 990/-
- On tour Guests are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of any Photo ID proof (Except Pan Card) i.e. Passport / Driving Licence / Voter’s ID along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- Children / Students are requested to carry Original & 2 photo copy (xerox) of school or College Photo Identity card along with them. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.
- For Corbett safari bring binoculars, don’t wear bright colours, strong perfumes and maintain silence.
- Corbett Park is closed from 15th June to 15th November. During this period we take a jeep ride around the jungle, in the outer zone of Corbett Park.
- A/C will be off during Ghat journey.
Tour Price Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
Tour Price Excludes :
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below