Golden Triangle 3 Nights / 4 Days at INR 8865/- from TUI India
Valid till 30th Sep 2012
Price: INR 8865/-
- 03 Nights accommodation in below mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily buffet / fixed menu breakfast at all places
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary
- All currently applicable taxes
Day 1 : Delhi – Agra
Arrive Delhi and proceed for the Mughal city Agra (205 kms / 4 hrs drive approx) On arrival check-in to your hotel. This afternoon visit the Agra fort, built by the great Emperor Akbar, and to the Taj Mahal (Taj is closed on Fridays), built by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. The evening is at leisure for shopping and individual activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Agra – Jaipur
After breakfast, you will drive to the Pink city, Jaipur (221 kms/5 hrs). Enroute visit the Fatehpur Sikri, the deserted red sandstone city built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar. Rest of the day is at leisure. Evening you have an option to visit Chokhi Dhani, an ethnic Rajasthani village on the outskirts of Jaipur or explore the city on your own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Jaipur
After breakfast, visit the Amber fort, built in 16th century. Enjoy an Elephant ride at Amber (On your own). Drive past the Hawa Mahal, a Palace of winds. In the afternoon visit the City Palace and Museum. Walk to the adjacent Jantar Mantar- an astronomical observatory. Rest of the evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur – Delhi
After breakfast, transfer to Delhi (275 Kms / 6 hrs drive). On arrival in Delhi you will be transferred to airport /railway station for your onward journey or take an extension to Delhi.
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in ‘Cost Includes’
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Govt. service tax extra as applicable
- Validity: Valid till 30th Sep 2012
- Not valid during long weekend
- All tours are subject to terms and conditions mentioned on the booking form in our brochure
- In case rooms are not available in the below mentioned hotels, we shall book the rooms in alternate hotels charging actual supplement / reduction.
For booking and more information contact TUI India