Golden Triangle – Delhi – Agra – Jaipur for 4 Nights / 5 Days at Rs. 9,200.00 from Arzoo
Starting from 01-Feb-2012 – 30-Sep-2012
Duration – 4 Nights /5 Days
Price – Rs. 9,200.00 on twin sharing basis
Delhi – Agra – Jaipur are India’s one of the most popular tourist destinations as all these three destinations have a great historical importance, mostly known for monuments, cuisine and culture.The travelers love to visit these places as all three places hold lots of sight seeings and adventure for the visitors.
- Accommodation for 4 nights / 5 days on twin sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- All transfers and sightseeing by a Non A/C small car.
- Fuel charges, driver allowance, inter state tax, toll & parking.
- All hotel taxes as applicable.
- Air / train fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees to monuments, museum, etc.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Arrive at Delhi Railway Station or Airport, transfer to the hotel and proceed for Delhi sightseeing where you can visit Red Fort, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan temple – a modern Hindu temple. Also drive past the President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre named after the Duke of Connaught, a member of the British Royal family. Overnight stay at the hotel. Please note: Red Fort remains closed on Mondays.
Day 2 : Delhi – Agra (4 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed for Agra 210 km approx, visiting Qutub Minnar enroute. Arrive in Agra check-in to the hotel, visit on your own the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains (on your own). Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Overnight stay at the hotel. Please Note: Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays.
Day 3 : Agra – Jaipur (4 hrs)
After breakfast, proceed to Jaipur, visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 km from Agra and was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the fine buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces. Arrive in Jaipur and check-in to the hotel, evening is free for you. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Jaipur
After breakfast, proceed for local sightseeing, visiting Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, Ram Nivas Garden, Jai Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, etc. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Depart Jaipur
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for Jaipur to board the train / flight for further destination. Tour concludes.
Terms & Conditions :
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- These rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the tour price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of Arzoo.com will apply.
For More Information & Reservation Agra Tour Packages