7 Nights Group Departure Tour to Kashmir with Katra by Thomas Cook Rs.21900/-
Day 01: Arrive Jammu – Katra (48 kms / 2 hrs)
Arrive at Jammu airport / station & you will be transferred to Katra by surface. On arrival check in at the hotel. Evening will be at your leisure. Overnight at the hotel. (D)
[ad#Hotels] Day 02: In Katra (14 kms trek – one way)
Today you visit the Holy shrine of Mata Vaishnodevi – Return to the hotel in evening. Overnight at the hotel. (B, D)
Day 03: Katra – Srinagar (268 kms / 7 hrs)
Morning proceed to Srinagar by surface. Lunch will be served enroute. Arrive Srinagar, and you will be transferred to your deluxe house boat. In the evening you will enjoy the majestic Shikara ride on the picturesque Dal Lake to see the Char Chinar, floating vegetable market etc. Overnight at the houseboat. (B,L,D)
Day 04: Srinagar (Excursion to Sonamarg (83 kms/approx 3½ hours – one way)
Today after breakfast go on a full day excursion to Sonamarg ‘Meadow of Gold’ with packed lunch. Sonamarg lies in the enchanting Sindh Valley surrounded by mountains and glaciers. Trout and Mahseer fishing is popular here. Return to Srinagar in the evening. Overnight at the houseboat. (B, L, D)
Day 05: Srinagar Excursion to Pahalgam (94 kms/ approx 3 ½ hours – one way)
Today after an early breakfast drive to Pahalgam, the Valley of Shepherds. Drive through saffron fields; visit Awantipura ruins of 1100 yrs old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the pine forests and along the Lidder River. Pahalgam is also known for trout fishing. In the afternoon proceed to Chandanwari which is famous for snow glaciers. Chandanwari is also base for Holy Amarnath Yatra. In the evening return to Srinagar. Overnight in the houseboat. (B, L, D)
Day 06: Srinagar (Excursion to Gulmarg (60 kms/ approx 2 hours – one way)
Today after breakfast drive to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers, 2730mtrs above sea level with delightful ski slopes and the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Enjoy a Gondola ride to Kangpori, and enjoy the view of Nanga Parbat. Return to Srinagar in the evening. Overnight in the houseboat. (B, L, D)
Day 07: Srinagar – local sightseeing
Today you will enjoy a city tour of Srinagar visiting the famous Mughal Gardens on the banks of Dal Lake. Nishat Bagh (Abode Of pleasure), Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love) Enroute visit a carpet weaving factory. Also visit Shankracharya Temple situated on a hill (243 steps). Overnight In the houseboat. (B, L, D)
Day 08: Depart Srinagar
Today after breakfast, transfer to Srinagar airport in time to board your flight. (B)
May 2011: 7, 14, 21, 28
June 2011: 4, 11, 18, 25
Tour Price (Per Person)
Twin Sharing Basis Rs. 21,900
Triple sharing basis Rs. 20,900
Child with bed (5 -12 yrs) Rs. 18,950
Child without bed (5 -12 yrs) Rs. 15,900
Child without bed (2-5 yrs) Rs. 8,900
Single Occupancy Rs. 32,900
Note: 2.58%Govt service tax extra on total billing.
Katra (2 nights) Hotel Devi Grand or similar
Srinagar (5 nights) Deluxe Houseboat on Dal Lake
(Meena group of houseboats or similar)
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis
2. All meals as per the itinerary
3. Transfers & sightseeing by AC vehicle (coach/Tavera/ qualis/ scorpio – as per availability) on sharing basis as per the itinerary.
4. Visit to Chandanwari by local non AC vehicles in Pahalgam
5. Entry fees to Gondola (ropeway) up to 1st level at Gulmarg
6. Entry fees to Mughal Gardens
7. Shikara ride on Dal Lake once during the stay
8. Mineral water bottle (one bottle of 1 liter per person per day)
9. Travel Insurance (for travellers up to 70 years age; conditions apply)
10. Services of tour manager / local representative
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air/train fare
- Items of a personal nature – i.e. porterage, drinks, laundry, tips & gratuities, room service, etc.
- Still/video camera fees at monuments
- Horse rides / Pony rides / Sledge rides or any other activities which are not part of the itinerary
- Any items / services not specified under inclusions
- The vehicle used for transfers is not at disposal.
- It is mandatory to register as a pilgrim to Mata Vaishnodevi shrine at Shrine board office, Katra. The office gives you Yatra Coupon which you need to carry with you for darshan.
- At Gulmarg, Pahalgam & Sonamarg the outside vehicles are not allowed to do the local sightseeing.
- At Sonamarg, the vehicle is allowed to go up to parking place. To reach snow glacier, one has to hire pony / horse on direct payment basis.
- At Gulmarg the vehicle is allowed to go up to parking place. To reach Gondola (ropeway) ride, one has to hire pony / horse on direct payment basis.
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID card while you are on tour
Validity: 01 May 2011 – 30 Jun 2011
For More Information & Reservation Highlights of Kashmir Package
Call: +91 80 67178800