Day – 1 – Delhi – Manali
Arrive at Delhi airport/railway station and you are you are transferred to Volvo point board a volvo to Manali. Overnight stay on the board
Day – 2 – Manali | Half day city tour
Arrive at manali and you are transferred to hotel. Check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later take a half day city tour of Manali which covers Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Village and Tibetan – Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Rohtang Pass
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Rohtang Pass which covers Kothi, Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride. In evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Manali – Kullu – Manikaran
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Kullu Valley, Manikaran sahib, included – Kullu Shawl industry, Vaishno Devi Temple, Manikaran Gurudwara and Shiv Temple. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Depart Manali
After Breakfast check out the hotel and board a Volvo for your overnight journey.
Rs 12,000/ – Per Person On Twin sharing Basis
- Return Volvo tickets (Delhi – Manali – Delhi)
- Pick & Drop From Bus Stand to Hotel on Arrival & Departure.
- Daily Buffet 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinner.
- Accommodation for 3 Nights / 4 days.
- Welcome Drink (Non alcoholic) on arrival.
- Two Bottles of mineral water complimentary every day.
- Fruit basket & cookies on arrival.
- Tea Coffee Maker in the room with unlimited replenishment.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi / Data port Connectivity.
- 10% Discount of Additional food bill.
- 32″ LED TV in Room.
- DVD Player in room on request.
- Flower bed decoration once during the stay.
- Candle light dinner once during the stay.
- Honeymoon cake once during the stay
- Complimentary apple wine bottle.
- 3.625% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under Package Inclusions
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance.
More Details visit .www.thomascook.in And Contact Us At
Thomas Cook (india) Ltd.,
Shop No-10, Ground Floor Satyam Complex,
Nehru Place, District Centre Delhi Delhi 110019 ,
Phone (011) 26467484, 26461902, 65452948, 65458376, Mobile
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below