9 Days Incredible Europe Tour Package from Yatra India Rs.109999/-
9 DAYS INCREDIBLE EUROPE PACKAGE
Visit:Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne,Black Forest, Schaffhausen, and Lucerne
France:- Paris- Eiffel Tower (II Level),Guided city tour covering Arc de Triomphe, The Notre Dame Cathedral, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elysees and Galleries Lafayette and Disneyland in Paris
Belgium:-Orientation tour of Brussels including Photo stop at the Grand Place, Mannekin Pis Statue amp; Atomium.
Amsterdam:- Visit Wooden amp; Cheese Factory, Madurodam,Canal Cruise, Photo stop at a Windmill.
Germany:-Black Forest -Drubba,CologneCathedral.
Switzerland:-Engelberg – Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
Visit Lucerne- Kappelbruke Bridge,
Breakfast: Bread, Butter, Jam, Cereal, Milk, Tea, Coffee and Juice.
Dinner: Enjoy Delicious Indian Vegetarian/ Non Vegetarian Meals in Europe on Yatra Coach Tours
Grand Evening in Paris Lido Show with Cruise amp; illumination on the River Seine.
Day excursion to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken.
Day 1: Arrive Paris
Guided City Tour With Eiffel Tower II Level
Upon arrival we shall proceed to Paris for the Guided city tour which includes: Arc de Triomphe, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Concorde Square, The Invalids, The Opera Garnier, Champs Elise’s, Galleries Lafayette.. We then proceed to Eiffel tower II level followed by dinner at an Indian restaurant. Overnight at your hotel in Paris. (Dinner)
Day 2: Paris – Disneyland – Paris
Full Day visit to Disneyland Paris
Suggested: Grand Evening in Paris with Lido Show, Seine river cruise with Illumination
After a continental breakfast, we have the day to explore the most renowned Resort – Disneyland Paris. The theme park opened in 1992 in Marne-la-Vallee, and is the most visited attraction of its kind in Europe. Built by Walt Disney Company, it is Disneyworld and Disneyland USA little European brother. The entertainment behemoth boasts no fewer than 52 attractions on a 55-hectare site, a 7-hotel complex, a campsite, a ranch, a golf course and gardens. Meet your favorite Disney characters at the Main Street. Smile, and let the Disney magic take over! Evening return back to the city enjoy dinner at an Indian restaurant. Thereafter coach will proceed to the hotel. We now suggest a Grand Evening in Paris that includes the cruise on river Seine world Famous Lido Show followed by an Illumination tour of Paris. See the famous landmarks of Paris – the city of lights, magically lit up. A perfect end to this beautiful evening!!! (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 3: Paris – Brussels – Amsterdam Area
Brussels Orientation tour – Canal cruise in Amsterdam
After a continental breakfast, we will depart on our onward journey to Brussels. Upon arrival into Brussels take a photo stop at Mannekin Pis Statue, followed by Orientation tour of Grand Place, Town Hall, Guild Houses, Serclaes Monument and thereafter Photo stop at the Atomium, a 335 feet tall structure representing the concept of an iron molecule enlarged 165 billion times. Later we then proceed to Amsterdam for the famous canal cruise. Enjoy a hot dinner at the Indian restaurant and overnight at your hotel in Amsterdam/ Hague Area. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 4: Amsterdam (Wooden Cheese Factory; Madurodam- Miniature Holland)
After a continental breakfast, we will proceed to the Wooden Cheese Factory, followed by stop at the Windmills, thereafter we will Visit Madurodam (The world-famous miniature city Madurodam, which is located within a stone’s throw of Amsterdam and the bulb fields, is an excellent place to familiarise with all the surprising features the Netherlands has to offer. The Alkmaar cheese market, the Peace Palace of The Hague, the Royal Palace on the Amsterdam Dam Square, the Cathedral Tower of Utrecht, the canal houses of Amsterdam, and parts of the Delta works, everything Holland is famous for can be found replicated to the smallest detail on a scale of 1:25). Evening enjoy dinner at an Indian Restaurant and later proceed to your hotel in The Hague/ Amsterdam area. (Breakfast, Dinner )
Day 5: Amsterdam – Heidelberg
Visit Cologne Cathedral – Photostop at Cologne Cathedral
Morning breakfast, we will check-out drive a scenic ride to Mannheim via Cologne, where we will visit the Cologne Cathedral later enjoy a Photo stop outside Heidelberg Castle and then arrive in to Mannheim in the evening, enjoy Dinner at an Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay in Mannheim/ Heppenheim. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 6: Heidelberg – Schaffhausen – Lucerne Area
Black forests – Cuckoo Clocks – Onto Rhine Falls
After a continental breakfast, we proceed to Black Forest region visit Drubba, where you can see a demonstration of how Cuckoo clocks are made. Buy one of the original cuckoo clocks as a souvenir. You also have an opportunity to eat the famous Black Forest Cake. Thereafter we all will leave for Schaffhausen. Here we will have time to Photo stop the Europe’s biggest and most powerful falls. Later we will move on our onward journey to your hotel after an Indian dinner and overnight in Lucerne area. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 7: Lucerne – Engelberg – Lucerne Area
Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer Ride – Lucerne Orientation
After a continental breakfast, enjoy a full day excursion to the highest Glacier destination and the biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. We begin the tour with a visit to Mt. Titlis, which is at 10,000 ft and is the highest peak in central Switzerland. Explore the journey to Mt. Titlis through a series of three different cable car rides; you will be amazed as the scenery changes from green meadows, scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. See almost 200 cable cars sporting different flags. Lookout for cable car number 73 that carries the Indian flag! The last leg of the ascent will be in the world’s first rotating cable car called the Titlis Rot air. At Mt. Titlis you have free time to play and enjoy in the snow, visit the Ice Grotto or just relax at the restaurant. At the Terrace on top of Mt. Titlis summit station, weather permitting, you could take an unforgettable ride on the “Ice-Flyer” an enclosed ski lift that travels a few meters down over the Titlis Glacier. We later, proceed for an orientation tour of Lucerne, one of the six most frequently visited cities in the World. See the Lion Monument, Lowendenkmal hewn from a limestone cliff to commemorate the bravery and loyalty of Swiss Guards. You may take a stroll across the Kappelbruke – the world’s oldest covered wooden bridge, originally built in 1333 over the Reuss River. After an Indian dinner and overnight at your hotel in Lucerne area. (Breakfast, Dinner )
Day 8: Lucerne – Jungfraujoch – Lucerne Area
Day Free Suggested: Jungfraujoch with Ice Palace – Interlaken (Optional)
After a continental breakfast, the day is free in the comforts of your hotel. Or we suggest an exciting full day excursion to Jungfraujoch at 11,332 ft it is the highest railway station in Europe and called the Top of Europe. Switzerland’s most breathtaking scenery awaits you which can only be reached through a 7.3 km long cog railway tunnel. Capture some memorable experiences in Ice Palace the Ice Plateau. In the afternoon we proceed to Interlaken, the holiday resort rich in tradition, in the heart of the Swiss alps, situated between the Lakes of Thun and Brienz. This is one of the locations where most the Indian movies and serials have been shot. We later proceed for dinner at an Indian Restaurant and overnight stay at your hotel in Lucerne area. (Breakfast, Dinner )
Day 9: Return back with beautiful memories
After an early continental breakfast, we check out of the hotel and proceed to Zurich airport for your flight back home. ( Breakfast)
Your Package Tour Price Includes:
- Breakfast and Dinners
- Return Airfare with Taxes
- Schengen visa
- Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Meals (8 Breakfast 8 Indian Dinners)
- Guided Tours Attractions as per Itinerary
- All transfers by deluxe coach as per mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of Yatra Tour Manager
- Overseas Travel insurance of Rs. 1500 (will be charged extra ) up to 60 years of Age.
- Any Increase in the airfare, fuel Surcharge Taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket before the issuance of Flight Tickets shall be charged extra irrespective of the Booking date.
- Cost of extension / deviation of air ticket
- Trade Fairs Surcharges will applicable on specific departure dates
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Portages at hotels, Airport and Sea Ports
- Anything not mentioned in Cost includes box such as Currency Fluctuation i.e currently taken as on 20th July 11 01 EURO = INR 60
- Tips to the coach driver will be Euro 3 per person per day, the same is mandatory, to be paid before departure in India (Adult/Child)
- GST of 2.575 will be charged additional on the total tour cost.
- Remarks: Yatra holds the right to change the Airline Travel Date (subject to change in Flight Schedule, any point of time before the departure of the Tour).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Booking amount now is Rs. 15,000/- per person.
- Group dates are frozen. Customer has to be offered these only.
- No flexibility on airlines – seats are frozen on each airlines. So incase there is a requirement of additional seats for any hub then agent will have to hold the FIT fare as per system (reduce Rs. 31,000/ – as budgeted) and charge the difference to customer. Make sure that Flight must arrive before 12 noon in the destination.
- For every non group arrival Eur 50 per person apply for separate transfer.
- Date change ( Pre or Post ) would attract Rs. 5000/- per person PLUS THE ACTUAL FARE DIFFERENCE.
- Regular departures dates all hubs beside Delhi / Mumbai will would attract Rs. 5,000/- per person PLUS THE ACTUAL FARE DIFFERENCE ( CURRENTLY AROUND 5,000/- ) .
- Any change in already frozen booking ( as per booking form sent ) will attract Rs. 5,000/- per adult.
- Any cancellation would lead to forfeit of Rs. 15,000/- Plus actual cancellation as per policy.
- Incase of a Schengen visa refusal customer will have to pay up Rs. 15,000 Plus the actual visa fee spent by company.Schengen visa free and cancellation as per company policy of INR 15,000 subject to date of refusal.
For More Detail & Booking of Incredible Europe Tour Package