Day – 1 – Kathmandu
Arrive at Kathmandu International Airport and transferred to hotel. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for individual activities.Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 2 – Kathmandu – Nepal Gunj
After Breakfast take a half day sightseeing of Kathmandu which covers Baudhanath Stupa, Budhanikantha Temple and Pashupatinath Temple. After sightseeing back to the hotel after some rest check out the hotel and proceed to domestic airport of kathmandu to board a flight for Nepal Gunj. On arrival at Nepal Gunj you are transferred to hotel check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Nepal Gunj – Simikot
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to airport to board a flight to Simikot. On arrival check in the resort and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also explore the near by areas. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Simikot – Hilsa – Purang
Early in the morning board a Helicopter to Hilsa – Nepal China Border, On arrival at Hilsa you will be escorted to the tea point where people from other groups will join you. Later, take a long walk from Hilsa to Sher and then brace yourself for a long drive to Purang. On arrival check in the guest house and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Purang – Mansarovar
Early in the morning start trek to Lake Mansarovar. On the way enjoy the erene surroundings of Rakshas Taal and Mount Kailash. Later enjoy swimming in the Lake fand board jeep towards Lake Mansarovar. Later back to Tibetan Dharamshala for overnight stay.
Day – 6 – Mansarovar – Asthapad & Yama Dwar Darshan – Parikrama – Diraphuk
After Breakfast check out the resort and proceed to Darchen. On reaching Asthapada, enjoy sightseeing excursions at Asthapada and later drive towards Yama Dwar, where your group will be divided into two subgroups. Pilgrims who want to go for Parikrama trek and head to Diraphuk from Yama Dwar. Later back to Darchen and enjoy the facilities of the guesthouse. Overnight stay at the guest house at Diraphuk
Day – 7 – Diraphuk – Zhulthulphuk – Darchen
After Breakfast start trek to Dolma La Passhere you enjoy the breathtaking views of the Gauri Kund Lake then start trek towards Zhuthulphuk Valley. Later back to Darchen. overnight stay a the guest house
Day – 8 – Darchen – Hilsa
After Breakfast board a land cruiser to Hilsa. On arrival check in the guest house and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day – 9 – Hilsa – Simikot – Kathmandu
After Breakfast board a helicopter to Simikot the board a flight to Nepal Gunj from Simikot and then from Simkot to Kathmandu. On arrival at Kathmandu check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 10 – Kathmandu
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kathmandu Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 160,000/- per person
- Arrival/departure transfers from airport to hotel in Kathmandu and Nepalgunj.
- 2 Nights decent hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and 1 night in Nepalgunj with all vegetarian meals.
- Half day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu/Nepalgunj/Simikot both way air fare.
- Helicopter from Simikot/Hilsa both way.
- Accommodation at hotel/guest house during Kailash Yatra full board vegetarian meals.
- A/C coach / 4W Japanese land cruiser, supporting truck for luggage.
- Nepali Team leader and supporting team.
- English speaking Tebetan guide.
- Chinese visa.
- Permit fee of Nepali staff & Client.
- Humla Restriction fee.
- Sleeping mat, Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour.
- Free Duffel Bag.
- Yak for Kailash Parikrama for luggage only.
- Gamow bag, oxygen cylinder.
- SERVICE TAX @ 3.09% is applicable as per Government rule.
- Extra cost for accommodation.
- Food & transport in the any delay due to weather or unforeseen reason.
- Evacuation cost.
- Travel insurance & Expenses of personal nature etc
- We strongly advise to allot 1-2 extra days to overcome any delays.
- Due to the nature of travel, there is always the possibility of change in the schedule. The Tour Operator or its partners shall not be liable for any such delays.
- Indian Holiday has the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen reason.
- The Group will be required to follow the itinerary strictly. The entire Group will enter & exit together as per schedule.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.indianholiday.com And Contact Us At
Indian Holidays Pvt Ltd
70 LGF Barakhamba Lane
Connaught Place, New Delhi