Book International Flight with Yatra India & Get Discount Upto Rs.1500
Lowest Fares for International Flights
All this month Yatra.com offers you’re the lowest fares and best deals on international flights. Now, book your international travel with us to make the most of your year-end holiday. Get festive discounts, free visa assistance and much more when you book with Yatra.com.
Get up to Rs 1,500 off on your International Flight Booking
|For North America||For Europe, South America,
Australia and New Zealand
|For Asia, Africa and the Middle East||For SAARC Countries|
|Flat Rs 1,500 Off||Flat Rs 1,000 Off||Flat Rs 500 Off||Flat Rs 100 Off|
Book now and avail any of these offers to save more:[ad#Yatra]
Partial Payment for International Flights
- Our Partial Payment facility enables you to book a confirmed International ticket by paying just a percentage of the total amount at the time of booking the ticket. You can pay the balance amount at a later date that is more convenient for you.
- If you choose to make a Partial Payment for your ticket, we will confirm your ticket. However the ticket will only be sent to you after we receive the full payment for the booking.
- The Partial Amount paid should be at least 25% of the Total Fare or Rs 5,000, whichever is higher.
- The Due Date for paying the Balance Amount will be displayed to the Customer on the website at the time of making the booking and paying the advance. Customer is encouraged to clarify the Due Date before making any advance payment in the event of any confusion regarding the same.
- If the Balance Amount is Rs 25,000 and above and is paid by cash, you will be required to provide a copy of your PAN card to us. If PAN copy is not provided, the ticket will be cancelled. Also, the PAN Card must be of the person making the payment and in case of refund, the cheque would be made our in the name of the PAN cardholder.
- You can call our Customer Service Helpline to make the balance payment by Credit Card or schedule a Cash on Delivery payment. Or send a cheque/DD for the balance amount to our Gurgaon office.
- Read more about the Cash on Delivery payment option.
- For Cheque or Demand Draft, please ensure that you send the Cheque or DD well in advance as it should be credited to our account by the due date. Please mention your mobile number and Yatra Reference Number on the back of the Cheque.
- The Cheque/DD should be in favor of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. and be sent to:
Balance Payment Group, Yatra Online Pvt Ltd.
B 21, Infocity, Sector 34, Gurgaon – 122002
- If the complete payment is not made by the due date or in the event of dishonor of cheque, the booking will be cancelled and the Partial Payment made will not be refunded. No further queries will be responded. If the actual cancellation charges are more than the 25% advance pay or Rs. 5,000 (whichever is applicable), Yatra reserves the right to demand the differential amount from the passenger.
- A refund of the partial paid amount lessening the cancellation charges of Yatra and Airlines is granted on cancellation of tickets before due date of balance payment. In such cases also, Yatra reserves the right to demand the differential amount from the passenger if the actual cancellation charges are more than the partial paid amount.
- In case of cancellation of booking or failure to make the payments of non-refundable tickets by the due date, passenger is liable to make the full payments of ticket.
- The scheme can be modified/ withdrawn by the Company at its sole discretion without any notice.
- Any dispute whatsoever shall be subject to jurisdiction of Courts at Haryana.
Yatra Exclusive – Free Visa Assistance
- Yatra offers free Visa Assistance to all its International travelers.
- Free Visa Assistance shall be provided to all the international travelers of Yatra who made the request for the same on the website during the course of transacting a booking. Making a request for free Visa Assistance for International travel will constitute the acceptance of the traveler of all the applicable terms and conditions governing the same.
- It is clarified that this Visa Assistance scheme is free of charge to the extent that no additional service fee will be charged by Yatra. However, please be advised that all actual third party charges for applying and getting the Visa issued will be charged. Such charges and costs shall be informed to you at your request.
- Yatra’s role is limited to extending help to the opting international traveler in the process of obtaining Visa. Issuance of Visa will solely depend on the fulfillment by the traveler of the requisite documents, requirements and guidelines of the respective Visa issuing authorities (Embassies/Consulates). It is clarified that submission of an application does not necessarily guarantee issuance of a visa, which is issuable at the sole discretion of such authorities. Please also be advised that the traveler will be solely liable to bear the consequences of a Visa denial; for instance, traveler may have to incur cancellation charges (if any) on his airline ticket.
- It shall be the duty of the opting traveler to intimate Yatra in writing of any decision to terminate the Visa Assistance at any time after the assistance has already been initiated by Yatra. This action will be required, for amongst other reasons, for avoiding duplicacy of the process.
- Yatra reserves the right to refuse to extend Visa Assistance to an opting traveler on a case to case basis if the exigency of the situation so demands.
- This facility is only available for the Indian Citizens, resident of India only.
For Advance Online Booking of International Flight Package Contact