2013 Yoga Festival Dates: 1-7 March, 2013
The annual International Yoga Festival is organized by Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India.
Practise and learn from masters from the Traditional Yoga Lineages from India, as well as masters of International well known yoga schools & styles. During the one week Festival, you will have the opportunity to participate in over 70 hours of Yoga classes from world-class Yoga teachers practicing multiple styles of Yoga including Kundalini Yoga, Power Vinyasa Yoga, Iyengar Yoga and Kriya Yoga. The participants will also be blessed with the presence, satsang and divine words of revered saints and spiritual masters from within India.
History of International Yoga Festival
International Yoga Festival in Rishikesh was started from 1999, from then it is held every year in India.
Yoga Festival Program for 2013
The 7-day International Yoga Festival program includes over 70 hours of Yoga classes from world class Yoga teachers, plus evening discussions with some of India’s leading spiritual leaders and other events including our charity event fundraiser, the Yoga Aid Indian Challenge.
Daily Program :
– Schedule for IYF 2013 to be announced soon!
– Daily classes start from 4am with Kundalini Sadhana practice and Ashtanga Primary series classes.
– Everyday at 6.30am we hold a one-hour yoga class, followed by a simple breakfast.
– At 8.30am you can join one of three two-hour hour yoga sessions followed by a series of lectures from 11.00am to 12.30pm.
– At 11:00 am, before lunch we have divine and inspiring lectures from revered saints and yogacharyas on a variety of uplifting and inspiring subjects.
– A traditional Indian lunch is served from 12.30pm to 1.30pm.
– The afternoon starts at 2.30pm with three instructional classes followed by three Yoga classes from 3.30pm to 5.00pm.
– From 6.00pm to 7.00pm we attend the special light ceremony, Aarti, on the banks of the river Ganga.
– Dinner is served at 7.30pm followed by a special evening programs of satsang with our spiritual leaders, cultural song and dance events, campfires and more, finishing by 9.30pm.
For registration visit here: http://www.internationalyogafestival.com/online_registration.php
For booking and more details about 2013 International Yoga Festival in India are:
International Yoga Festival
Parmarth Niketan Ashram,
Rishikesh (Himalaya), India
Phone no. : 0135-2434301, 0135-2434302
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Website : www.internationalyogafestival.com, www.parmarth.com