Day – 1 – Kathmandu Arrival
Airport pickup and transfer to Hotel. A short briefing about Kailash Mansarovar Yatra.Overnight stay at Hotel
Day – 2 – Kathmandu Sightseeing, Fly to Nepalgunj
Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Temple. In the afternoon packing and preparation for the trip and fly to Nepalgunj by domestic air and transfer to Hotel or drive to Surkhet.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day – 3 – Fly to Hilsa and Drive to Taklakot
Early morning flight to Simikot . Rest for few hours and take Helicopter to Hilsa. From there drive to Taklakot. We will stay overnight in Simikot or Taklakot depending upon the weather. Overnight stay at Guest House
Day – 4 – In Taklakot
Entire day free for acclimatization. Short treks will be taken in preparation for the Kailash Yatra.Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day – 5 – Drive to Manasarovar Lake
You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and Mansarovar lake after 3 hrs. Drive Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar lake. Stay at Mansarovar lake side Lodge.Overnight stay at Lodge.
Day – 6 – Visit Asthapad, Nandi parvat and Trek to Dirapuk
It is almost 20 minutes drive to reach Asthapad. From Asthapad you can see a best and closest view of Mount Kailash. After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yamdwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk which is 12 kms trek . Yatris who do not want to trek around Kailash can go back to Darchen / Mansarovar.Overnight stay at Lodge
Day – 7 – On to Zuthulphuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
Lodge Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulpuk 22 km trek . This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gauri kund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk.Overnight Stay at the Lodge
Day – 8 – Drive to Taklakot
After short Trek , we will drive to Taklakot Via Darchen .Overnight stay at Lodge
Day -9 – Drive to Hilsa and back to Kathmandu
Early morning drive to Hilsa Nepalgunj/ Surkhetand fly back to Kathmandu Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day – 10 – Transfer to Kathmandu Airport
Fly back home. We will drop you at Kathmandu Airport.
Rs 1, 53 ,999
- 2 nights Hotel in Kathmandu with vegetarian meals
- One night hotel in Nepalgunj with vegetarian meals at 3 Star Hotel.
- 3 nights at Taklakot with all meals.
- Pick up and drop transfers in Kathmandu.
- One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj .
- Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu air ticket .
- Nepalgunj – Simikot – Nepalgunj air ticket.
- Simikot – Hilsa – Simikot by Helicopter .
- Domestic airport taxes .
- Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits.
- Guesthouse in Tibet except in Taklakot all places have dormitory Guesthouse with Tibetan common toilet.
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet while on the tour.
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach.
- Tour around Lake Manasarovar on vehicle.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- One tour Manager from Kathmandu to Kathmandu.
- Necessary supporting crew
- All necessary Kitchen and camping equipments.
- Yaks and Yak men during the Parikrama to carry foods and baggage.
- Oxygen for emergency use.
- Medical kit bag / First Aid kit.
- Humla region restricted area permit and royalties.
- Porter cost in Hilsa .
- All applicable taxes service charges.
- Horse Riding expenses during the Parikrama.
- Your travel insurance.
- Insurance for emergency rescue and evacuation service.
- Personal expenses.
- Tip for guide and driver.
- Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather.
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances
For booking and more visit templeyatri.com