Day – 1 – Kathmandu
Arrive at Kathmandu Airport and transferred to hotel.Check in the hotel and relax for some time.Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also explore the nearby area on your own.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Kathmandu
Early in the morning proceed to full day sightseeing of Himalayan Mountain here you visit Bodnath Stupa,the famous Swayambhunath Temple and you will also attend the prayer ceremonies of Pashupatinath Temple along with the Buddha Nikanth Darshan. then visit the neo-classical historic garden and the Kumari Chowk. In evening back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Kathmandu – Nayalam
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to China Border.On arrival at China border Complete the custom facilities and transferred to Tibet.Later proceed to small Tibetan town by Land Cruiser.Evening is at leisure.Overnight stay at the Guest House.
Day – 4 – Nayalam
After Breakfast full day is at leisure for your individual activities.In evening you can also explore the beauty of the nature of near by place.then back to the guest house .Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Nyalam – Dongba / Paryang
After Breakfast check out the hotel and start longest drive to Dongba.On the way visit beautiful lakes,Peku-Tso and Labug-La and Brahmaputra River.On arrival at Dongba check in the guest house and relax for some time.Evening is at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Dongba / Paryang – Mansarovar
After Breakfast check out the guest house and transferred to Mansarovar. After long drive you reach Mansarovar.Later attend the pooja at the Holy Mansarovar River. After pooja rest of the day is at leisure Overnight stay at the Tent.
Day – 7 – Mansarovar – Darchen
Early in the morning take bath in the Mansarovar Lake and the attend the Pooja and other spiritual activities.Later enjoy the Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake by Land Cruiser.Rest of the day is at leisure and proceed to Darchen.Overnight stay at the tent.
Day – 8 – Darchen – Diraphuk
After Breakfast start your journey. Today the travelers will be required to walk for about 6 to 7 hours continuously.After driving to Yumdwari, our journey starts.Overnight stay at Diraphuk in tent.
Day – 9 – Diraphuk – Zhulthulphuk
After Breakfast check out the tent and strat trek to Zhulthulphuk .On the way visit you can have Darshan at Gaurikund.Overnight stay at the tent in Zhulthulphuk.
Day – 10 – Zhulthulphuk – Paryang
Early in the morning enjoy the darshan of east face of Kailash.Later enjoy the trek to Kuber Kund – the famous Lake and Zhulthul Park.On arrival at Zhulthul park start trek back to Darchen and drive towards Mansarovar.Later start trek back to Paryang.On arrival check in the guest house and relax for some time.Evening is at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 11 – Paryang – Nyalam
After Breakfast check out the guest house and proceed to Nyalam.On arrival check in the guest house and relax for some time.Evening is at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 12 – Nyalam – Kathmandu
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kathmandu after completing the custom formalities.On arrival at Kathmandu.check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 13 – Depart Kathmandu
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Kathmandu Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Minimum Paying Pax
- Arrival & departure transportation
- Sightseeing tour of Pashupatinath and Budhanilkantha.
- 3 nights 3 star hotel at Kathmandu on twin sharing basis with all meals
- Transfer to Kodari by tourist bus
- Tibet side: accommodation in decent hotel/tents
- While camping we provide two-man tents, mattresses, sleeping bag & camping equipments like dining & toilet tents
- Pure vegetarian meals prepare by our escort.
- A/C coach & support trucks
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- Nepali tour leader
- Gamow bag, oxygen, basic first-aid kit.
- Kailash permit & normal Tibet/China visa fee.
- Kodari land tax.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- Airfares from Home – Kathmandu – Home
- All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls
- Travel Insurance of clients
- Emergency evacuation expenses.
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse herder)
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation
- Expenses of personal urgent visa fee etc & Services other than specified
For Booking And More Details Visit www.indianholidays.com And Contact Us At
Indian Holiday Pvt. Ltd
70 LGF Barakhamba Lane
Connaught PlaceNew Delhi