Kerala Delight 6 Nights / 7 Days at INR 17999/- from TUI India
Duration: 6 Nights / 7 Days
Price: INR 17999/-
Validity: 1 Apr,2012 To 30 Sep,2012
- 01 night in Cochin, 02 nights in Munnar, 01 night in Thekkady & 02 nights in Kumarakom
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Sightseeing tour of Cochin
- Sightseeing tour of Munnar
- Boat ride at Periyar Lake
- Boat cruise at Vembanand Lake Kumarakom
- All transfers and sightseeing by Air-conditioned car
- 06 nights accommodation in below mentioned or similar hotels
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Boat Ride at Periyar Lake
- Boat cruise at Vembanand Lake Kumarakaom
- Air-conditioned car for sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary (car will not at disposal at Kumarakom)
- All applicable hotel taxes
Day 1 : Arrive Cochin
Meeting assistance on arrival at Cochin airport and transfer you in an air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel of stay. Check-in at your pre-booked hotel. Afternoon proceed for the sightseeing tour of Cochin visiting the Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace and see the Chinese fishing nets (Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace are closed on Fridays). Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar
After breakfast, transfer by road to Munnar. On arrival check in to the hotel.
Rest of the day at leisure to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Munnar
After breakfast enjoy a city tour of Munnar visiting the Christ Church, Rajamala Hills lying adjacent to the park and stop by at Madupetty Dam, a famous picnic spot for boating and horse riding en route to Top Station. (Boating and horse riding on direct payment) Also visit Tea museum and see tea making process. You can also purchase fine quality local tea from here. Enjoy rest of the day at leisure and relax in the surroundings of the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, transfer by road to Periyar, known for its Wildlife reserve. On arrival in Periyar, check into the hotel. Periyar was the first wildlife sanctuary in the state, it was set up in 1934 and forms part of the Western Ghats mountain range. Cruising on the mist-shrouded lake you are likely to see animals such as Wild Boar, Sambar Deer, Wild Dogs, Langoor Monkeys and Wild Elephants. (Boat ride is subject to availability & operation) Overnight at hotel.
Day 5 : Thekkady – Kumarakom
After breakfast, transfer by road to Kumarakom. On arrival in Kumarakom, check into the hotel. The enchanting backwater destination of Kumarakom is a small village that is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake in Kerala. Rest of the day at leisure to relax. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6 : Kumarakom
Breakfast at hotel. The day is at leisure to explore the backwaters, known for its small water canals surrounded by lush green paddy fields and swaying palms You may enjoy an ayurvedic message at the hotel (On Direct Payment). Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Kumarakom – Cochin
After breakfast, you will be dropped at the Cochin airport for your return journey.
- Air fare / train fare
- Any meals other then those specified in ‘inclusions’
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other items not specified in the above ‘inclusions’
- Guide & Forest entry fees during sightseeing
- Govt. service tax extra as applicable
- Rates are not valid during festival & long weekend
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and valid for Indian National
- In case rooms are not available in the above mentioned hotels, we shall book the rooms in alternate hotels charging actual supplement / reduction
For booking and more information contact TUI India