Magical Andaman – Without Airfare for 05 Days / 04 Nights at Rs 9,499 from cox and kings
The Andaman & Nicobar Islands are a veritable Garden of Eden is located in the Bay of Bengal with unique fauna, lush forests, white sandy beaches and exquisite coral. The clean environment, roads, greenery as well as unpolluted fresh air attract all nature lovers. The islands offer plenty of opportunities to simply relax or to get physical by hiking or snorkeling.
- Transportation – Transfers and sightseeings in Port Blair in an air-conditioned Swift Dzire/Scorpio/Tavera and in Havelock transfers and travel in a non air-conditioned Jeep /Omni. 2.
- Meals – 4 breakfasts
- Monument entry fees wherever applicable
- Port Blair – Havelock-Port Blair ferry tickets (ferry will be a government ferry)
- Currently applicable taxes excluding 3.09% GST.
Day 1 : Arrive Port Blair
Welcome to your ‘Magical Andaman Monsoon’ tour! Port Blair sprawls around a harbour on the east coast of South Andaman and is the capital of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
On arrival at Port Blair airport you will be met and transferred to your hotel. Later, in the afternoon visit Chidiya Tapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach.
In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Return to the hotel after the show
Day 2 : In Port Blair * Day Excursion to North Bay Island and Ross Island
Today after breakfast, enjoy a full-day excursion to North Bay Island (Coral Island) – to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life. The glass bottom boat ride helps one to take a closer look at the vast coral colonies. Evening return to Portblair.
Then, visit Ross Island – from where the British governed the entire Andaman & Nicobar Islands, prior to India’s Independence. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings
Day 3 : Onto Havelock Island
Early morning departure by inter-island ferry to Havelock Island. About 54 kms mortheast of Port Blair lies Havelock Island.There are picture postcard white sand beaches,turquoise waters and good snorkelling. There are coral reefs and plenty of marine life, including dolphin and turtles.
Arrive Havelock and check into your hotel. Later in the day, proceed to Beach No.7 which is a superb stretch of sand good for swimming. This beach is called “Radhanagar Beach” and is one of the most popular beaches on Havelock and was named “Best Beach in Asia” by Time in 2004.
Return to the hotel in the evening.
Day 4 : Return to Port Blair
The morning is at leisure to enjoy on own. In the afternoon board the ferry once again for your return trip to Port Blair. Arrive at Port Blair and get transferred to the hotel.
Rest of the evening is at leisure for last minute shopping on own.
Day 5 : Depart Port Blair and return home with happy memories
Transfer to the airport.
- Any transport to / from Port Blair. Your tour price starts Ex Portblair.
- Air, Train or Bus fare from / to your originating city of stay, unless specified.
- Items of personal nature viz, tips, porterage, room service, laundry, mineral water, alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages, phone calls, additional sightseeing tours &excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.
- Any increase in fuel cost, government taxes, entrance fees, intra and interstate taxes etc, the tour price will be amended in accordance.
- Entrance fees and guide charges wherever applicable.
- Any items / services not specifically mentioned in the ‘Tour Price Includes’ column.
- 3.09% Government service tax extra.
For booking and more details contact coxandkings.com