Day – 1 – Delhi – Chandigarh
Arrive at Delhi railway station and board a train to Chandigarh. Arrive at Chandigarh in evening check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Chandigarh – Manali
Proceed to Manali. Arrive at Manali Campsite Tent allotments for Accommodation, Briefing.
Day – 3 – Manali
After Breakfast morning is at leisure then proceed to trek Jogni water fall. Enjoy team game and Human Model Show. Later return back to Camp. Overnight stay at the camp
Day – 4 – Manali
After Breakfast enjoy the adventure Activities like Flying Fox & River Crossing, Rock climbing, Jumaring, Team Games, Ad-Mad Show. Later Briefing about snow view point..Overnight stay at the camp
Day – 5 – Manali – Rohtang snow point – Solang Valley – Manali
After Breakfast visit snow view point at Rohtang pass You can enjoy snow scooter ride, Skiing at Additional cost. Later proceed to Solang Valley. Enjoy Zorbing. You can enjoy Rope way ride on your own. Later back to manal. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 6 – Manali
After Breakfast enjoy the building activities and games then visit Hadimba Temple. Rest of the day is at leisure for shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 7 – Manali – Chandigarh
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Chandigarh. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 8 – Chandigarh – Delhi
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are trasnferred to Delhi airport to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
Rs 35990/ – Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from the first day of meeting point to the last day dropping point of the tour.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- A complimentary travel bag and cap.
- Cost of economy class return airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned) for Airport to Airport Tours.
- Cost of any internal airfare if specified in the itinerary.
- Cost of Rail or Airfare to and from the meeting and dropping place of the tour except Airport to Airport Tours / specifically mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Cost of any individual Airport / Railway station transfer
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Hotel tariff charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour in case of Airport to Airport tours.
- Porterage(Coolie charges), laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance
- Extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- In case of Pilgrimage tours cost of horse back, Doli, Helicopter (unless specifically mentioned), chopper etc.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below