Day – 1 – Srinagar
Arrive At Srinagar Airport/Railway Station and transferred to houseboat and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities.Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Srinagar – Sonmarg
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Sonmarg. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Sonmarg is also known as Meadow of Gold’ on the valley of River Sindhu. Rest of the day is at leisure and you can also explore the magnificent picturesque mountain ranges. Later back to the hotel.Overnight stay a the hotel.
Day – 3 – Sonmarg – Amarnath – Sonmarg
Early in the morning start Amarnath Yatra by helicopter from Sonmarg. The Helicopter service up to Panchtarni then start trek to Amarnath cave. After darshan start trek to Panchami then take helicopter to Sonmarg. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Sonmarg – Srinagar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Srinagar. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities and you can also explore the local market for shopping on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 5 – Depart Srinagar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Srinagar Airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
|Rs 45475||Rs 44975|
- Cost of return economy class airfare from Mumbai / region (if specifically mentioned).
- Cost of any internal airfare / cruise ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of Insurance upto 60 years of age for Europe and Dubai tours.
- Coach transfers from First day meeting point of the group to the last day of the dropping point of the group of the tour.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of the Tour Manager from first day to the last day of the tour.
- For Europe tours Eurostar / Euro tunnel / Ferry travel wherever mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide Tips, Driver tips & Restaurant Tips.
- Baggage allowance of 1 piece in case of included internal flights if any.
- A complimentary travel bag and rain poncho.
- One suitcase porterage at hotels for senior citizen special tours (Unique Specialty Tours).
- Cost of any individual Airport / Seaport / Railway station transfer to joining and leaving guests.
- Any Increase in the Airfare / Rail fare / Cruise Charges.
- Any Increase in the fuel surcharge or any kind of taxes levied by the respective government or statutory bodies.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Any extra expenses incurred for changing the route due to any unforeseen circumstances, forced majuire instances, natural calamities, political disturbances, strikes etc.
- Extra cost incurred due to illness, accident, hospitalization or any Individual unforeseen cost incurring incidence.
- Any private transfers taken to move from one place to another instead of coach
- Additional extra topping if taken
- If any activity/sightseeing done twice
- Any add-on sightseeing/activities along with transfers if done other than mentioned in the tour program.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Any upgradation in the room category or air line class
- Extra photographs clicked other than group photographs
- Extra water bottle charges
- Premium seat charges
- Medicines required if any
- Service or Government taxes as applicable from time to time
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Your Tour Price Includes Column’.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.kesari.in And Contact Us At
Kesari Tours Pvt. Ltd.
314, L.J. Road, Mahim
Mumbai – 400016 India.
Tel – : +9122 – 24332222, 21012101
Fax – : +9122 – 24322020
Email – : Holiday@kesari.in