Mystic Ladakh (Leh – Nubra Valley – Leh) from Yatra at Rs 27,999/ -
Duration:7D / 6N
Valid Till: 06 July 2012
Starting from Rs. 27,999 (per person on twin sharing)
Leh is one of the highly flourishing trade center and also long historic Silk Route. It has forever been romancing with awe and mystery. With enough fantasmical elements to conjure up a swashbuckling story, this city spins a web of attractions that you would seldom find anywhere else.
Fly in to Leh. Yatra representative will assist you at the Airport on arrival. Get aboard the waiting vehicle and transfer to hotel. Check-in at the hotel. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening Visit to Leh Market Shanti Stupa. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel
Day 2: Leh (Full Day Excursion)
Post breakfast we drive towards Kargil road and start our sightseeing with Hall of Fame near Leh is worth a visit for every citizen.Visit to Kali Mata Temple and Spituk Gompa of Ladakh which dates back to the 11th century. A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on this metallic road the vehicle slides up further Driving through a picturesque landscape we reached the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar river 4 km before Nimmu village. Return to the hotel, dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra Valley (125 Kms / aprx. 06 hrs)
After an early breakfast we drive to NUBRA VALLEY leads through KHARDUNG-LA the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft, around 39kms from Leh.Afternoon visit to Hunder Monastery, Hunder is one of the remote villages in the Ladakh district of Indias northernmost State of Jammu and Kashmir (Kashmir). Lying close to the border between India and Pakistan in the north-western part of Ladakh, the village of Hunder comprises settlers that include Ladakhis and Tibetans. Visit SAND DUNES to enjoy a camel safari (Optional on direct payment basis). Overnight stay at Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley to Leh
After your breakfast at the camp, visit to Diskit Monastery en route to Leh.Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Leh
(Excursion to Pangong Lake – 14,000 Ft.) After an early breakfast we leave for Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5380 Mtrs. Pangong Lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. After spending some time at Pangong we drive back to LEH hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Leh
After an early breakfast we leave for Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village, also visit Hemis. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Depart Leh (Fly Out)
Early morning, transfer to the airport. Depart from Leh to Delhi by flight. Upon arrival in Delhi, board a connecting flight for your place.
- All meals.
- Hotel Accommodation.
- Return Airfare with Taxes on Economy class.
- Return airfare in economy class.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport with welcome in the Hotel
- 06 Nights / 07 Days Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as per the Itinerary (05 Nights in Leh, 01 Night in Nubra Day excursion to Pangong) 06 Breakfast, 06 (Hot / Picnic / Packed) Lunch 06 Dinner.
- Return airport and round trip transfers along with all sightseeing tours by Non-ac Qualis/ Scorpio / Tavera / Sumo Grand or similar (vehicle on sharing basis).
- Inner line Permit to restricted / protected areas (Khardungla Top, Nubra Pangong Lake)Yatra assistance local guide for sightseeing as per the program.
- 1 small oxygen cylinders per car ,01 Bottle of Mineral Water every day to each tourist.
- Your Package Tour Price Excludes:
- 2.58 Government service tax extra.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
Monument Museum Entrance Fees for the sights mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the Itinerary
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated) Camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary/ stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- The lowest mentioned tour price on the website are available on first come first serve basis.
For more details & booking Leh – Ladakh tour package