Day – 1 – Cochin – Munnar
Arrive at Cochin airport and you are transferred to Munnar. Enroute visit beautiful Cheeyappara and the Valara Waterfalls. On arrival at munnar check in the hotel and relax for some time. Evening is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Munnar | Sightseeing Tour
After Breakfast proceed to full day sightseeing of Munnar visit Eravikulam National Park. One can also enjoy trekking here and the beautiful views of the tea plantations. Later, proceed to Tea Museum (closed on Monday), which gives an insight into the history of tea plantations in the area. Next, visit the Mattupetty Dam, the Echo Point and the gorgeous Flower Garden. Later in evening return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Munnar – Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Alleppey.On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time. Later enjoy the cruse through the beautiful and scenic backwaters of Kerala. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Depart Alleppey
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Cochin airport to board a flight for your onwards journey.
Rs 9,095/ – Per Person On Twin Sharing Basis
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Travel insurance
- 3.625% GST (includes 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses
More Details visit www.yatra.com And Contact At
Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
1101, 11th Floor, Tower B,
Unitech Cyber Park, Sector – 39, Gurgaon – 122001.
Tel- : 0124 – 4375353 / 4375316 / 4375318 / 4052323 / 4062323
For Booking and More travel enquiry fill the form below