Religious Railway Travel Package from Bangalore to Shirdi
Come to Shirdi, the abode of Sai Baba, one of the most visited pilgrim spots in India. The temple attracts millions of devotees of all religions, castes and creed who come to pay homage to Shri Sai Baba. Also visit the unique Shani temple at Shanisinghanapur, one of the very few temples exclusively devoted to Lord Shani.
|Adult Price on twin sharing basis||Child Price (Without Bed)||Extra Adult (with extra bed in room)|
|Economy: Rs. 3100/- EBR001B||On request||On request|
|Standard : Rs. 5500/- EBR001S||On request||On request|
|Deluxe : On request||On request||On request|
|City Name||Package type||Hotel Name|
|Shirdi||Economy||Hotel Sai Tulsi/ Sai Garden or similar|
|Shirdi||Standard||Hotel Sai Tulsi/ Sai Garden or similar|
|Shirdi||On request||On request|
Departure from Bangalore City station by Karnataka Express (Train Number 2627) at 19:20 hours.
Arrive Kopragaon Station at 13:40 hours. Meet & assist to transfer by reserved vehicle to Hotel. Visit to Shri Sai Baba temple at the tourist conveinence timings. Tourist may please note there is no special or paid Dharshan.
Check out from the hotel at 8 am, proceed to Shanisinganapur, after visiting Shanisinganapur drop to Kopargon station to connect Karnataka Express(Train No. 2628) for departure at 16.40 hours.
Arrive Bangalore City at 13:40 hours.
– Confirmed train accommodation (3A for Standard).
– Road Transport – Car / Tempo traveler / Coach (A/C for Standard). Minimum 2 pax.
– Accommodation (A/C rooms for Standard)
– Dinner & Breakfast for Onward & return journey in train Only (Veg Dinner & Breakfast only).
– All applicable taxes for above services.
– Any personal expenses/extra like telephone, Laundry, drinks, porter age etc.
– Any services not mentioned in the above list of inclusions will be additional.
– Still/video camera entrance charges.
– Any deviation from the above programme.
– Entrance fees.
– Services of Tour guide.
– Up to 14 days prior to commencement of journey.Rs.500/-.
– From 14 days up to 7 days prior to commencement of journey .25 percent of the package value.
– Between 7 days to 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 75 percent of the package value.
– Less than 96 hours prior to commencement of journey. 100 percent of the package value.
– Rate all inclusive of food and lodging, sight seeing up to the point bus journey is possible. Management has right to alter itinerary according to unavoidable circumstances. Management is not liable for any type of natural calamities/strike/ cancellation or delay of train/insurgency or any such nature which is beyond control during tour period.Management is not liable for any theft or damage of luggage.IRCTC has every right to change the tour schedule or curtail as and when required for security reasons.
– If extra bed required for child below 12yrs, extra person charges are applicable.
– Child 5-12 yrs no extra bed provided.
All sight seeing places are subject to time availability and schedule running of trains.
Tariffs are subject to change.