Rajasthan Budget Tour Package for 4 Nights / 5 Days at Rs. 9,800.00 from arzoo.com
Start from – Jaipur Ends at : Udaipur
Valid from – 01-Mar-2012 – 30-Sep-2012
Duration – 4 Nights / 5 Days
Starting from Rs. 9,800.00 per person
Rajasthan is an exciting and exotic State, where custom and regal glory meet in an uprising of colors against the vast backdrop of sand and Desert. The place has an unusual diversity in its multiple modalities – people, customs, society, costumes, music, manners, dialects, cuisine and topography. It is referred to as the Heritage Jewel of India.
- Accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by air-conditioned small car.
- Daily breakfast on fixed menu basis.
- Hotel luxury taxes.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, liquor, boating & joy rides.
- Any other item not mentioned in “Cost Includes”.
- Any usages of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide or entrance fees.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks, etc. (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Government Service Tax @ 3.09%
Day 01: Arrive in Jaipur
Morning: Arrive in Jaipur. On arrival, check-in to the hotel. Later on, proceed for local sightseeing, including – Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar Observatory, City Palace, Ram Nivas Garden etc. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur – Ajmer (3 hrs.)
After breakfast, go for an excursion to Amber Fort – enjoy the elephant ride (on your own). Later on drive to Ajmer. Check into the hotel. Then proceed for the sightseeing of Pushkar town covering Lord Brahma Temple, Pushkar Sarovar etc. Get back to Ajmer. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Ajmer – Udaipur (5 hrs.)
After breakfast, visit the Dargah Sharif of Ajmer. Later on, drive to the Udaipur. Check into the hotel. Enjoy your evening at Saheliyon ki Bari and Rose Garden. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for a local sightseeing of Udaipur covering: the City Palace Museum, the Crystal Gallery, the Vintage and Classic Car Collection. Enjoy your evening boat ride on Lake Pichola (on your own). Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Udaipur
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel and proceed to the Railway Station / Airport to board the Train / Flight for further destination. Tour is complete.
Jaipur (1 Night) – Mandakini Castle / Similar
Ajmer (1 Night) – Ambassador / Similar
Udaipur (2 Night) – Sargam Sadan / Similar
Terms & Conditions :
- Prices are based on a minimum of 2 adults traveling together.
- Prices are based on Standard Rooms.
- Surcharge is applicable for a passenger traveling alone.
- ‘Child Rate’ applies to children, between the ages of 2 to 12 years.
- Prices for Non Indian Nationals are available on request.
- Rates are not applicable during any Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Trade-fairs and High Season.
- All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability.
- Amendment charges, cancellation charges will be applicable as per our terms & conditions.
- Any increase in the hotel tariffs, fuel charges or taxes, which may come into effect prior to the departure, will lead to an increase in the Tour Price. Any difference in the price will be payable by the client.
- There will be no Refund on unused service.
- The hotel names are given for guideline purpose. The confirmation could be in the same or an alternate hotel in a similar category, subject to availability.
- Rates are subject to change, without prior notice.
- All booking terms & conditions of Arzoo.com will apply.
For More Information & Reservation Rajasthan Tour Package