7 Nights Rajasthan Desert Circuit Package from Rajasthan Tourism Rs.25500/-
Rajasthan Desert Circuit Package
This package foretells the mystifying stories of the sand dunes. Jaisalmer the city of memories, most celebrated for its exquisite stone carved Havelis and the Golden Citadel-the Jaisalmer Fort. This package makes an effort to explore various cultures which have evolved from the desert life styles.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur: Arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station and transfer and check-in, in Hotel Teej, Night stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur: After Break Fast Morning excursion to Amber fort. Make your ascent to the palace fortress on the gaily-caparisoned elephant back (optional). Tour the chamber & hallways of the palace, which are famous for the excellence of their design & decoration.
Afternoon tour of Jaipur known as “ The pink city of Rajasthan “ visit the unique Janter Manter observatory, which was built in 1700’s, yet even today still looks futuristic or almost surrealistic: the city palace & its museum, the Hawa Mahal or the palace of winds. Night Stay at Hotel Teej.
Day 3: Jaipur – Bikaner: After Breakfast drive to Bikaner to arrive there by afternoon and check-in, the Hotel Dhola Maru for Night stay.
Day 4: Bikaner / Jaisalmer: After Breakfast drive visit to Junagarh Fort and Museum. After lunch leave for Jaisalmer to arrive in evening and check-in, in Hotel Moomal Jaisalmer. Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 5: Jaisalmer: In morning sightseeing of Fort, Jain Temples, Havelis and Gadhisar Lake. In afternoon visit to Lodurva Jain temples and drive to Sam sand dunes to have camel ride at sunset point. Night Stay at Hotel Moomal.
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur: After breakfast drive to Jodhpur enroute visiting the temples of Osian. Check-in, in Hotel Ghoomar, Jodhpur for Night Stay.
Day 7: Jodhpur – Pushkar: After Breakfast drive visit to Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace. After Lunch drive to Pushkar. Arrive in Evening and check-in, in Hotel Sarovar, Pushkar. In the evening visit to Brahma temple and ghats. Perform the ceremony of deep dan at the Sarovar lake. Night Stay at Hotel Sarovar.
Day 8: Pushkar – Jaipur: After Breakfast drive to Jaipur, enroute visit to Khwaja Dargah and Adhai Din ka Jhopra at Ajmer. Arrive by lunch time in Jaipur and departure for onward destination Airport/ Railway Station/ Bus Station and Tour Ends.
Package Rate Minimum two persons (Tariff in Rs):
Non AC Package Rate: – (Minimum two persons) Rs.25,500/-
Extra Person (Same Room): – Rs.2800/-
Supplement AC Room Rs.5000/-
Supplement AC Car Rs.2250/-
Extra Person in AC Room:- Rs.3500/-
- Stay in Non AC Room on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All transfers and tours by Non AC Small Car
- Private chauffeur driven vehicle, driver’s charges, fuel cost, Toll/Parking, Inter state Tax and service Tax.
Tariff does not include:
- Any Air/train fare, meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any monument entrance/guide fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat ride at Udaipur etc. and any items not specifically forming a part of above package
Mode of payment:
- Full Amount in advance through bank draft in favour of RTDC Ltd. Jaipur reach before one-month prior to the tour date. OR book through Online booking at www.rtdc.in OR You can deposit the full advance amount in ICICI Bank A/c No. 001205001867 in the name of RTDC, Ltd. Jaipur and send us the copy of deposit slip through fax no. 0141- 2204065 or scanned copy e-mail to email@example.com
*Tour From Jaipur
|Bikaner||Dhola Maru||1 night|
The above package rates are not valid during:
- Deepawali period at Mt. Abu and Swaimadhopur (25th Oct. to 2nd Nov.2011).
- X-Mas/New Year: 24 Dec. till 31 Dec. 11 (08 Nights) at Jaisalmer, Sawai Madhopur, Sariska, Siliserh and Bharatpur.
- Desert Festival, Jaisalmer: 5th Feb. to 7th Feb. 2012.
There will be supplement cost for these places during this period & cost to be advised on query.
For Advance Online Booking of Rajasthan Desert Circuit Package Contact
Rajasthan Tourism RTDC
contact 0141-5114768, 69 OR e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org