8 Nights Rajasthan Desert Tour Package from Rajasthan Tourism Rs.28500/-
Rajasthan Desert Package
Experience Mewar from the close quarters. Mewar has established itself as the symbol of valour and bravery. In this package we make an effort to acquaint you with the flamboyant and rich cultures of Rajasthan.
Package Rate Minimum two persons (Tariff in Rs):
Non AC Package Rate: – (Minimum two persons) Rs.28,500/-
Extra Person (Same Room): – Rs.3200/-
Supplement AC Room Rs.5700/-
Supplement AC Car Rs.2500/-
Extra Person in AC Room:- Rs.4000/-
Day 1: Arrival at Udaipur: Arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station and check-in, in Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort. Can have dinner at Dug Café (optional). Night stay at Hotel Teej, Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur: After Break fast drive to sight seeing of Amber fort, have elephant ride from the foot hill to the tope of the hill (optional). On the way visit Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal. After Lunch visit to City Palace Museum and Observatory. Evening free for Shopping. Night Stay at Hotel Teej, Jaipur.
Day 3:- Jaipur – Ajmer – Pushkar: After Break fast drive to Pushkar, enroute visiting the Dargah of Khawja Saheb and Adhai Din ka Jhonpra at Ajmer and arrive Pushkar by after noon. Check in at Hotel and rest. In evening visit the Bhrama temple and Holy lake- Sarovar. Night Stay at Hotel Sarovar, Pushkar.
Day 4:- Pushkar – Jaisalmer: After Break fast drive to Jaisalmer. On the way halt at Motel Barr for lunch. Arrive Jaisalmer by late afternoon. Check in at Hotel Moomal, Jaisalmer and Night stay.
Day 5: – Jaisalmer: After Break fast drive to sightseeing of Fort, Jain Temples, Havelis and Gadhisar lake. In afternoon visit to Lodurva Jain temples and drive to Sam sand dunes to have camel ride(optional) at sunset point. Night Stay at Hotel Moomal, Jaisalmer.
Day 6: – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur: After breakfast drive to Jodhpur en-route visiting the temples of Osian. Arrive at Jodhpur in after noon. Visit Mehran garh fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Garden and check-in, in Hotel Ghoomar, Jodhpur and Night Stay.
Day 7:- Jodhpur – Udaipur: After Break fast drive to Udaipur. Enroute halt at Ranakpur Hotel Shilpi for lunch and a visit to the Jain Temple. Arrival at Udaipur. Check-in at Hotel Kajri, Udaipur for Night Stay.
Day 8: – Udaipur: After Break fast drive to the City Palace, Jagdish Temple Maharana Pratap Smarak and Fateh Sagar Lake. Return to the hotel for lunch. After lunch visit to Sahelion Ki Bari and Lok Kala Mandal and excursion to Haldighati, Nathdwara and Eklingji. Return to Hotel Kajri for Night Stay.
Day 9: Udaipur: After break fast departure transfer to Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station Tour ends or have a choice to come back to Jaipur and Tour ends.
- Stay in Non AC Room on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All transfers and tours by Non AC Small Car
- Private chauffeur driven vehicle, driver’s charges, fuel cost, Toll/Parking, Inter state Tax and service Tax.
Tariff does not include:
- Any Air/train fare, meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any monument entrance/guide fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat ride at Udaipur etc. and any items not specifically forming a part of above package
Mode of payment:
- Full Amount in advance through bank draft in favour of RTDC Ltd. Jaipur reach before one-month prior to the tour date. OR book through Online booking at www.rtdc.in OR You can deposit the full advance amount in ICICI Bank A/c No. 001205001867 in the name of RTDC, Ltd. Jaipur and send us the copy of deposit slip through fax no. 0141- 2204065 or scanned copy e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tour From Jaipur
Note: The above package rates are not valid during:
- Deepawali period at Mt. Abu and Swaimadhopur (25th Oct. to 2nd Nov.2011).
- X-Mas/New Year: 24 Dec. till 31 Dec. 11 (08 Nights) at Jaisalmer, Sawai Madhopur, Sariska, Siliserh and Bharatpur.
- Desert Festival, Jaisalmer: 5th Feb. to 7th Feb. 2012.
There will be supplement cost for these places during this period & cost to be advised on query.
For Advance Online Booking of Rajasthan Desert Package Contact
Rajasthan Tourism RTDC
contact 0141-5114768, 69 OR e-mail email@example.com