12 Nights Rajasthan Package from Rajasthan Tourism Rs.42000/-
Non-stop Rajasthan for fifteen days, giving you every bit of this vibrant state. From cuisines to castles from lakes to sand dunes, making this journey the never before experience. The comprehensive package tour is dedicated to the land of heros.
Rajasthan is a destination where every step narrates the story of sacrifice and bravery. This tour is just an opportunity to interact with the people and see life from the close quarters.
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur: Arrival at Jaipur airport / railway station / Bus Station pick-up and transfer to Hotel Teej. Rest of the day at leisure. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort. Can have dinner at Dug Cafeteria (optional). Back to city and Night Stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Jaipur: After Break Fast Morning sight seeing of Amber fort, have elephant ride from the foot hill to the top of the hill (optional). On the way visit Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal. After Lunch visit to City Palace Museum and Observatory. Evening free for shopping. Night Stay at Hotel Teej.
Day 3: Jaipur – Bikaner: After Breakfast drive to Bikaner to arrive and check-in, in the Hotel Dhola Maru. Arrive by afternoon day at leisure. Night Stay at Hotel Dhoalmaru.
Day 4: Bikaner: After Break Fast Morning visit to Junagarh Fort. Afternoon excursion to Deshnokh Karni Mata temple also known as the temple of rats, visit Bhandasar Jain Temple and Laxminarain temple. Night Stay at Hotel Dholamaru.
Day 5: Bikaner – Jaisalmer: After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer, enroute visiting Kolayat with its temples, and Tea Break at Motel Pokaran’s After Darshan of Ramdevji shrine at Ramdeora. Arrive Jaisalmer and check-in, in Hotel Moomal for Night Stay.
Day 6: Jaisalmer: In morning After Break Fast sightseeing of Fort, Jain Temples, Havelis and Gadhisar lake. In afternoon visit to Lodurva Jain temples and drive to Sam sand dunes to have camel ride(optional) at sunset point. Night Stay at Hotel Moomal.
Day 7: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur: After breakfast drive to Jodhpur enroute visiting the temples of Osian. Arrive at Jodhpur in after noon and check-in, in Hotel Ghoomar. Rest of the day free. Night Stay.
Day 8: Jodhpur – Mt. Abu: After breakfast sightseeing of Mehrangarh fort, Jaswant Thada and Mandore Garden. Depart for Mt. Abu. Arrive there by after noon and check in at Hotel Shikhar Mt. Abu. Evening free. Night Stay at Hotel Shikhar.
Day 9: Mount Abu: After breakfast visit to Delawara Jain Temple, Shiv Temple, and Guru Shikhar. After sightseeing of the Temple return to the Hotel for lunch. In evening visit to Honey moon point/Sunset Point and Nakki Lake. Return to Hotel Shikhar for Night Stay.
Day 10: Mount Abu – Udaipur: After breakfast departure for Udaipur. Enroute halt at Ranakpur for lunch and a visit to the Jain Temple, then a stop at Nathdwara to visit the Nathdwara Temple. Arrival at Udaipur by evening. Check-in at Hotel Kajri, Udaipur for Night Stay.
Day 11: Udaipur: After breakfast visit to the City Palace, Jagdish Temple Maharana Pratap Smarak and Fateh Sagar Lake. Return to the Hotel for lunch. After lunch visit to Sahelion Ki Bari and Lok Kala Mandal. Return to Hotel Kajri, for Night Stay.
Day 12: Udaipur – Chittor – Pushkar: After breakfast departure for Chittorgarh. Arrival at Chittorgarh and visit to the Fort. After lunch departure for Pushkar and arrive by evening. Check-in Hotel Sarovar, Pushkar for Night Stay.
Day 13:- Pushkar – Ajmer – Jsaipur: After breakfast visit Bharma temple and lake. Drive to Ajmer to visit Dargah [Ajmer Sharif], and then drive to Jaipur. Arrival Jaipur by afternoon where the tour ends. Departure for onward destination by Airport / Railway Station / Bus Station.
Package Rate Minimum two persons (Tariff in Rs):
Non AC Package Rate: – (Minimum two persons) Rs.42000/-
Extra Person (Same Room): – Rs.4800/-
Supplement AC Room Rs.9000/-
Supplement AC Car Rs.3600/-
Extra Person in AC Room:- Rs.6600/-
- Stay in Non AC Room on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- All transfers and tours by Non AC Small Car
- Private chauffeur driven vehicle, driver’s charges, fuel cost, Toll/Parking, Inter state Tax and service Tax.
Tariff does not include:
- Any Air/train fare, meals or services unless specified above, any personal expenses, any travel insurances, any monument entrance/guide fees, porterage, Elephant ride at Amber, Boat ride at Udaipur etc. and any items not specifically forming a part of above package
Mode of payment:
- Full Amount in advance through bank draft in favour of RTDC Ltd. Jaipur reach before one-month prior to the tour date. OR book through Online booking at www.rtdc.in OR You can deposit the full advance amount in ICICI Bank A/c No. 001205001867 in the name of RTDC, Ltd. Jaipur and send us the copy of deposit slip through fax no. 0141- 2204065 or scanned copy e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Tour From Jaipur
|Mount Abu||Shikhar||2 night|
The above package rates are not valid during:
- Deepawali period at Mt. Abu and Swaimadhopur (25th Oct. to 2nd Nov.2011).
- X-Mas/New Year: 24 Dec. till 31 Dec. 11 (08 Nights) at Jaisalmer, Sawai Madhopur, Sariska, Siliserh and Bharatpur.
- Desert Festival, Jaisalmer: 5th Feb. to 7th Feb. 2012.
There will be supplement cost for these places during this period & cost to be advised on query.
For Advance Online Booking of Rajasthan Tour Package Contact
Rajasthan Tourism RTDC
contact 0141-5114768, 69 OR e-mail email@example.com