3 Days Ranthambore Wildlife Tour Package from Yatra India Rs.20949/-
RANTHAMBORE WILDLIFE TOUR PACKAGE
3 Day / 2 Nights / Rs.20949/-
Day 1 Mon, Sep 05, 2011
Depart from New Delhi, Arrival at Ranthambore.
Day At Leisure.
Day 2 Tue, Sep 06, 2011
Evening Safari at Ranthambore National Park An erstwhile hunting ground of the royalty of Jaipur, the Ranthambore National Park has for long attracted nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts from across the world..
Nestled at the convergence of the Aravalli and Vindhya ranges, the park is one of the largest tiger reserves in India. Spread out over 400 square kilometers, Ranthambhore is best explored on a jeep safari. Keep your binoculars handy at all times, the sanctuary is home to wildlife such as leopards, nilgai, and Indian wild boar, in addition to a wealth of flora and avifauna.
Estimated Visit time 2.0 Hours to 3.0 Hours
Ranthambore Fort Standing majestically on a rocky outcrop in the heart of the National Park, the Ranthambhore Fort is a massive 10th century structure built by Chauhan rulers from the invasions of Alaudin Khilji and Qutub-ud-din-Aibak among others. Once impregnable, the Ranthambhore Fort is now in ruins though retains traces of its exquisite architectural design. Temples including the Ganesha Temple, a mosque and Hammir Court popular for its acoustics, are some attractions within its ancient ramparts. The fort affords grand sweeping views of the Ranthambhore National Park.
Estimated Visit time 1.0 Hours to 2.0 Hours
Day 3 Wed, Sep 07, 2011
Depart from Ranthambore, Arrival at New Delhi.
Day At Leisure.
Price for 2 Adults Rs.20,423
Service Tax Rs.526
|From||To||City name||Hotel name||Room Cat.||Meal Type|
|Sep 05, 2011||Sep 07, 2011||Ranthambore||Ranthambore Safari Resort||Deluxe Cottage||Breakfast Only|
- 3 days / 2 Nights accommodation in 1 Double room/s at the selected hotels (rooms) or similar, as mentioned above. (Check-in time is at 2:00pm and Check-out time is at 12:00nn).
- Buffet meals as per meal plan mentioned above.
- All Transportation and sight-seeing by Small Air Conditioned Car as per itinerary, including driver allowance, toll tax and parking fee (AC will not be applicable in hills).
- 2.575% Government service tax.
- Local Guides for Sight-seeing.
- Entrance fee to the Monuments, Cultural Events, Jeep safari and any activities suggested in the itinerary.
- Any kind of airfare /train fare.
- Any Still / Video Camera fees applicable at the monuments or activities is chargeable direct.
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, mineral water, use of mini bar in room and room service.
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Communication Charges (Phone/Internet).
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities to drivers, Guides etc. and any other expenses/service not mentioned in the inclusions.
TERM & CONDITIONS
- The rates are calculated with best available prices from suppliers These rates may vary on daily basis.
- 02 Adults 01 Child is suggested in a standard room. If a family with 02 adults 02 Child would suggest to take either 02 inter connecting rooms or higher category rooms.
- The hotels and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Universal hotel check-in time is between 02.00 pm – 03.00 pm and Check-out time is between 10.00 am – 12.00 noon depending upon the property.
- Rates may change in case of any changes in hotel, transport cost, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Transportation is provided, based on users choice and number of travelers, by small sized car , medium sized car , large car or Multi utility vehicle as the case may be. The type of vehicle suggested in each category is indicative and depends on physical availability, in case of non availability similar category vehicle will be provided.
- Baggage restriction and size specification
Small car – 2 small size bags,
Medium car – 2 big and 1 small size bags
Large car – 2 big and 2 small size bags
MUV – 3 big and 2 small size bags
Small bag dimensions: 24″ x 18.5″ x 10″
Big bag dimensions: 18.25″ x 29.5 ” x 11″
- Yatra reserves the right of rescheduling the sequence of activities and sightseeing points as and when deemed necessary due to activity timings or to suit the flow of itinerary.
For More Detail & Booking of Ranthambore Wildlife Tour Package