ROYAL RAJASTHAN PACKAGE for 13 Nights/14 Days @Rs 14,100/- from Rail tourism India
The magic of Rajasthan is unequalled in the world for its heritage, culture, safaris, sand dunes and lush green forests with its wildlife. Rajasthan is often expressed as huge open-air museum with relic so well preserved for the travelers and the curious of the day. It is action-packed with outdoors too; take a safari on horses, camels, elephants or even jeeps with the Aravalis – India’s oldest mountain range in the backdrop, or caress your eyes on the sloppy sand dunes, or trail a tiger or just watch birds on wetland. Or you can choose to pamper yourself in the lavish heritage properties. Rajasthan has something for everyone, just choose your activity. Travel with IRCTC
Duration:13 Nights/14 Days
- Train Fare in SL class in Jodhpur Express.
- 01 night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Jodhpur.
- 02 nights night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Jaisalmer.
- 02 nights night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Mt Abu.
- 02 nights night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Udaipur.
- 01 night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Pushkar.
- 01 night non AC accommodation on twin/triple sharing basis at Jaipur.
- All transfers & sightseeing by non AC vehicle(16 seater Tempo Traveler/Similar) as per fixed itinerary on sharing basis).
- Meals on MAP- Breakfast + Dinner.
- All Tax.
Day 1: Board Jodhpur Express from HWH at 23:30 hrs
Departure from Howrah Railway Station by Train No-12307(Jodhpur Express) at 23:30 hrs. Overnight on train.
Day 2: Overnight on train:Overnight train journey
Day 3: Pick up at Jodhpur railway station
Meet & Greet at Jodhpur railway station at 06:00 hrs, check into hotel at Jodhpur, after fresh up start off for local sightseeing, covering Meharangarh Fort, Umed Bhawan Palace. Dinner & Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 4: Jodhpur -Jaisalmer (290 km/7 hrs approx)
After breakfast depart for Jaisalmer, on arrival at Jaisalmer check into hotel, evening free for personal activities. Dinner & overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 5: Jaisalmer sightseeing
After breakfast start off for sightseeing covering Sonar Kella & three Haveli’s, followed by trip to Sam desert for camel riding (at own cost). Dinner & overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 6: Jaisalmer – Mt Abu (510 km/ 10 hrs approx)
Start off for Mount Abu early in the morning, breakfast on the way, on arrival check into hotel, dinner & overnight at Mt Abu.
Day 7: Mt Abu sightseeing
After breakfast visit Om shanti bhavan, Dilwara temple and Nakki Lake, followed by visit to sunset point and enjoy horse ride/ baba gari (at own cost).Dinner and overnight at Mt Abu.
Day 8: Mt Abu – Udaipur (185 km, approx 6 hrs)
Early in the morning start for Udaipur, breakfast on the way. Arrive Udaipur, Check into hotel, evening free for personal activity. Dinner and overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 9: Udaipur sightseeing
After breakfast visit Fateh Sagar Lake, Pratap Samarakh and City Palace. Followed by trip to Saheliki Bari. Evening free for Personal Activity (shopping), Dinner and overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 10: Udaipur – Pushkar/Ajmer (182 km, approx 4 hrs)
Early morning start off for Pushkar/Ajmer via Chittor (115 km, approx 3 hrs) breakfast on the way visit chittorgharh fort by auto (guest own cost). On arrival at Ajmer, start off for local sight seeing covering Moniuddin Chisti ki Dargah, followed by transfer to Pushkar.Dinner and overnight at Pushkar.
Day 11: Pushkar – Jaipur (131 km approx 3 hrs)
After breakfast visit Brahma Lake. Followed by transfer to Jaipur, on arrival check into hotel. Evening free for personal activity. Dinner and overnight at Jaipur.
Day 12: Jaipur sightseeing – Jaipur Railway Station
After breakfast start for local sightseeing covering City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar followed by visit to Jaighar & Nahargharh Fort, enjoy elephant ride (at own cost). After dinner at hotel, depart for Jaipur Railway station to board 12308 (JU-HWH Superfast Express) at 02:00 hrs, for return journey.
Day 13: Overnight on train
Overnight train journey
Day 14: Arrival at HWH
Arrive HWH at 04:00 hrs. Tour ends with happy memories.
Frequency/Tour Dates : Every Friday up to Feb 2013 from HWH railway station.
Double Occupancy- 14,100/-
Triple Occupancy- 14,100/-
Child with Extra Bed(5YR-11YR)- 8,500/-
Package Tariff:for 21st 28th December & 4th January rate will be
Double Occupancy- 15,100/-
Triple Occupancy- 15,100/-
Child with Extra Bed(5YR-11YR)- 9,500/-
*All prices mentioned are ‘Per Person’
- Poterage facility, tips, insurance, liquor, room service, Camera charge, telephone calls, herbal message etc.
- Train food.
- Entry fees, guide charges, monument charges, horse/elephant/camel rides.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion.
Minimum Availability:02 Pax
Maximum Availability:15 Pax
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room categories in all packages are the base category rooms unless stated otherwise.
- Final confirmation in the proposed hotels is subject to the availability at the time of booking, else similar category hotel will be provided.
For booking and more details contact railtourismindia.com