Day – 1 – Udaipur
Arrive at Udaipur airport/railway station and you are transferred to hotel check in and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities or you can also enjoy boat ride at Lake Pichhola visiting Jag Mandir. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 2 – Udaipur – Mount Abu
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Mount Abu. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for some time or you can also take a sightseeing of Mount Abu on your own. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 3 – Mount Abu – Ranakpur – Udaipur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Udaipur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain temples. On arrival at Udaipur check in the hotel and relax for some time. Rest of the day is at leisure for your individual activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 4 – Depart Udaipur
After Breakfast check out the hotel and you are transferred to Udaipur airport/railway station to board a flight or train for your onwards journey.
|Twin Sharing||Rs 10,399|
|Extra Adult||Rs 4,599|
|Child With Bed||Rs 3,499|
|Child Without Bed||Rs 2,299|
- 02 Nights Stay in Udaipur
- 01 night stay in Mount Abu
- Breakfast and Dinner included
- Return Airport/Railway station Transfer
- Udaipur Sight seen by personal car
- Mount Abu sight Seen by personal car
- Lake Palace, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon- ki-Bari, Fateh Sagar lake sight seen.
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms are subject to availability. If mentioned hotels are not available then similar category hotels will be provided.
- The quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels.
- Once the quotation is accepted by the guest and advance amount is deposited either in cheque /Cash/Credit Card, the booking is processed at our end. In case we are unable to get the confirmation, then the deposited amount shall be refunded to the guest. Once given confirmation, full and final payment should be made either in cash or cheque at the time, all the travel documents are delivered to the guest.
- For the packages, which are booked under our Airline Group Packages the airline tickets might be delivered 2 days before the departure of the group.
- Base category rooms will be booked in Hotels until and unless specified in the quotation. In case the rooms are not available in selected hotel, rooms shall be booked in similar or higher category hotel.
- For any cancellation (if no explicit cancellation policy is specified in quotation) we charge Rs.1000 per person as service charge in addition to the cancellation policy of booked airline and booked hotel.
- Any date amendments in the air tickets will be considered as cancellation only and new tickets are issued under new applicable fare at the time of issuance of ticket and cancellation charges are applicable for the cancelled tickets as per airline policy.
- Any amendments in the date or itinerary are to be intimated to us in writing and amended confirmation depends on the availability of given hotels on requested dates. Cancellation policy shall be applicable in such case.
- In a tour package, no refund shall be made for unutilized services. It is on guestâ€™s discretion whether to take service or not.
- Please carry your valid Identity proof card (passport in case of International travel) containing your photograph, as it is required at the airport and during check in at hotels.
- The check-in and check-out time of most of the hotels is between 12:00 PM to 02:00 PM and number of meals including breakfast is always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check outs, payments are to be settled directly by the guest at the hotel.
- Cost does not include Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays and cancellations due to road blockage, vehicle malfunctioning, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc. and it will be borne/settled by client only. Pack N Go Holidays will neither be responsible and nor bear these expenses. No refund shall be made for unutilized services.
- It is always advised to follow the travel itinerary. If for any reason travelers deviate from Itinerary, travelers shall be responsible for any extra expenses incurred on travelling, hotel, sightseeing etc. No refund shall be made for un-utilized services.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.packngo.in And Contact Us At
Pack N GO Holidays Pvt Ltd
Sec-5 Dwarka New Delhi
Tel – : 1800-103-7225 ( Toll Free ) , +91-9650558887
E Mail – : -email@example.com
For More Information and travel inquire fill the form below