Singapore 3 Nights / 4 Days at SGD 328/- from TUI India
Duration: 3 Nights / 4 Days
Price: SGD 328/-
Validity: 1 April,2012 To 30 Sep, 2012
- 03 night’s accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Half day city tour on SIC
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- 03 nights hotel accommodation in Singapore
- 03 breakfast at the hotel.
- Half day city tour
- Arrival/Departure transfers
Day 1 : Arrive Singapore
Arrive Singapore. You will be met and transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Singapore
After breakfast, proceed for a city tour of Singapore; an orientation tour that begins with a drive around the Civic District, the Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Stop at the Merlion Park for a great view of The Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlio. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre. The final stop is at Little India. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Depart Singapore
After breakfast at hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home or onward destination.
- International Airfare with Airport Taxes
- Visa cost
- Medical Insurance
- Any meals not specified above
- Any items of personal nature such as tips, Porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc
- Anything not mentioned in the “Includes column”.
Night Safari (Admission + Tram ride only) – Adult SGD 32 / Child SGD 19
Night Safari + Indian Dinner Buffet – Adult SGD 53 / Child SGD 34
Afternoon Sentosa – Adult SGD 58 / Child SGD 54
- Extra service tax @3.09% on land component
- Minimum 2 pax traveling together
- Rates are per person and based on SGD
- All confirmation subject to availability at the time of booking
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Surcharges applies on Block out dates, Fairs, Exhibition, Weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), National & Public Holidays.
For booking and more information contact TUI India