Yatra.com offers Lowest International Air Fares Exclusively for Students
Enjoy the benefits of your student status to avail unbelievably low fares as you fly out to join your college. Book your tickets to US, UK, Australia or anywhere in the world with Yatra.com and get the best deals from leading International Airlines.
We have selected the best offers for you. Here’s how you can avail these Special Student
Use the booking form above to book your tickets. Just select specially highlighted student fares.
OR Call our International flights helpline 1860 5000 600 or 09871800800 to book your ticket.
Remember to keep your student ID and I-20 form handy for verification. The Yatra Customer Service Executive will tell you how you can send it to us.
Extra Baggage Allowance:
For USA and Canada: Free 1 additional bag (max weight 23kgs) valid up to final destination city.
For interior points in USA: Excess Baggage facilities applicable on American Airlines / US Airways / Continental Airlines / United Airline / Delta Airways & Air Canada only
No charge for first change of date.
Waiver of cancellation charges if proof of Visa rejection is provided.
Frequent Flier Program (FFP) Membership
Free FFP membership and 2000 mileage points on enrolment.
*Terms and Conditions
1. The offer is available to students starting their international journey from India and traveling on a valid student/student exchange visa (F1/J1/I20/DS2019 etc.) with immediate effect till December 31, 2010
2. EBT to be issued for students (without charging student) traveling to USA/Canada interior points and to European interior points via FRA (LH)/PAR(AF) only, interior points via LON on BD, either at reservation office or at the airport at the time of check-in on production of student visa.
3. Additional baggage allowance valid for outbound journey only.
4. Additional baggage allowance also valid on Indian domestic leg of the international journey on AI/IC operated flights.
5. The offers apply only to the traffic originating from India and not for returning traffic.
Extra Baggage Allowance for Students traveling to the USA
One additional piece of 23 kgs allowed for students travelling from India to New York (JFK), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), and San Francisco (SFO) in Economy class.
Extra baggage allowance is offered on both one-way and return tickets, for travel from May 10 – September 10, 2010.
Term & Condtions:
|1.||Valid for outbound, inbound, and for return tickets.|
|2.||Not valid for mixed class journeys.|
|3.||Eligibility – Bonafide students from the age group of 12 years-26 years.|
|4.||Please ensure that the Student form signed by the head of the Institution/|
|5.||Student visa copy (I 20 form) is attached to the audit coupon of the ticket.|
|6.||Tickets issued/sold and originating in India only.|
|7.||Validity – For sale with immediate effect for travel from May 10, 2010 until September 10, 2010|
|Book your ticket with Yatra to avail these specially discounted fares:|
|*Fares starting from, exclusive of taxes & fees|
|Extra Baggage Allowance|
|Extra baggage allowance on 10kgs to students traveling to Europe.|
For more information visit: www.yatra.com