Day 1: Haridwar – Barkot
Arrive at Haridwar Railway station and you are welcome by our Representative then star drive to Barkot route visit Mussoorie where you visit Kempty Fall. After exploring Kempty Fall start drive to Barkot. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 2: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
After Breakfast packs your bag and drive to Jankichatti, and start trek to Yamunotri. On arrival at Yamunotri take a dip in natural hot water spring and then visit Yamunotri temple to take blessings of Mata Yamuna. After Darshan start trek back to Jankichatti from where you can drive back to Barkot for the overnight stay.
Day 3: Barkot – Uttarkashi
After Breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Uttarkashi. On arrival at Uttarkashi check in the hotel and take a rest for a while. After some time visit Kashi Vishwanath temple and then back to a hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
Early in the morning proceed to Gangotri. En route you pass through Bhagirathi River. On arrival at Gangotri take a holy dip in Holy Bhagirathi river and then take a darshan, of Mata Ganga, Lord Shiva, Hanuman, Vinayaka, and BhagirathMaharaj. After this return back to Uttarkashi for the overnight stay.
Day 5: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi / Sitapur
After Breakfast at Uttarkashi check out the hotel and start to drive to Guptkashi. On arrival check in the hotel and relax for a while. and then go for a Registration for visiting Kedarnath. Overnight stay at the hotel at Sitapur.
Day 6: Sitapur – Kedarnath – Sitapur
Early in the morning proceed to Gaurikund from where you can start trek to Kedarnath by a Heli/doli/pony at own expense. On arrival at Kedarnath visit the temple to take blessings of Sri Kedarnath Ji. After Holy darshan returns back to Sitapur for the overnight stay.
Day 7: Sitapur – Badrinath
After Breakfast check out the hotel and proceed to Badrinath on the way you visit Karanprayag, Nandprayag, Vishnu Prayag, & Joshimath (Narasimha Temple). On arrival at Badrinath check in the hotel and relax. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day – 8: Badrinath – Srinagar
Early in the morning take holy dip on Taptkund and then visit the temple. Later then you explore the other temples and landscapes such as Laxmimata, Nar-Narayana, Hanuman, Ghantakarn, Kaamdhenu and then visit Mana Village – India’s last village towards Indo-Tibetan border. Then return back to Srinagar on the way visit Vyasa Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Bhimpul, Saraswati river. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day – 9: Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar
After Breakfast check out the hotel and start to drive to Haridwar. Enroute visit Devprayag the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi. On arrival at Haridwar check-in the hotel and relax for a while. In evening visit Har – Ki – Pauri to attend evening aarti. Later return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Rs 12000/- Per person
- Transportation for Chardham, DoDham, Teen Dham and Ek DhamSector as per requirement.
- All pickup and dropping facilities at one point. AC would not run on hill drives.
- Hotel Accommodation On twin/triple sharing basis as per requirements.
- Driver’s T.A – D.A, toll tax, parking, and interstate taxes.
- All fuel charges & state taxes. All toll/parking Fee.
- Meals breakfast & dinner at hotels on fixed menu basis.
- Any Airfare & Any Train fare
- Any type of Insurance.
- Any Lunches.
- Any claim due to natural Calamities such as land slide, road blockage etc.
- Pony, Horse, Darshan Ticket etc.
- Any Table drinks, laundry, STD Call, Guide, Porter, Pony, Tips, Camera Fee, Ropeway charges, Temple entrance charges, Personal expenses of the clients or any other expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc. or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
For Booking And More Details Visit www.templeyatri.com And Contact Us At
1st Floor, B-42, Sector – 64
Noida, UP – 201307
Mobile No: 011-395 88 339