Write hotel reviews and get cash refunds on your rail ticket purchases from IRCTC Indian Railways!*
We’re making rail travel cheaper for you this whole year. Get cash-backs of up to Rs.250 against rail tickets you’ve purchased on www.irctc.co.in. We’re giving the cash-back even on rail tickets you’ve bought in the past! All you need to do is give us the PNR number for which you want the cash-back at the time of submitting your review.
- Write 1 hotel review and get a cash-back of Rs.50
- Write 2 hotel reviews and get a cash-back of Rs.150
- Write 3 hotel reviews and get a cash-back of Rs.250
Once again, don’t forget to enter the PNR number for which you want the cash-back, at the time of submitting the review.
Terms & Conditions of Tripadvisor and IRCTC Offer:
- This offer is brought to the customer as a part of joint promotion exercise by IRCTC & Tripadvisor.
- Under this offer a customer who has already made a booking of a rail ticket on www.irctc.co.in can avail a cash refund against the booking by writing one or more hotel reviews on TripAdvisor. The cash refund given will depend on the number of hotel reviews written, as per the following structure:
- Write one hotel review and get a cash refund of Rs.50
- Write two hotel reviews and get a cash refund of Rs.150
- Write three hotel reviews and get a cash refund of Rs.250
- Under this offer, a user will receive a refund of a maximum of Rs.250 against one PNR number. The offer is valid for past rail ticket bookings as well i.e. you can enter PNR numbers of rail tickets booked on www.irctc.co.in until Jan 1, 2009, but not prior to that.
- The user has to submit the PNR of the rail ticket/s (for which the refund is desired) at the time of submitting each hotel review under this promotion. For e.g. if you want a cash refund of Rs.250 against one particular PNR, you will need to enter the same PNR at the time of submitting three hotel reviews.
- Refunds will be given for rail ticket bookings made on the www.irctc.co.in site between Jan 1, 2009 and Dec 31, 2010.
- The offer is valid only on the www.tripadvisor.in site for hotel reviews submitted between 12:00am, Feb 1, 2010, IST and 11:59pm, December 31, 2010 IST
- The offer is subject to your hotel reviews being published on www.tripadvisor.in. Your review contribution will be subject to regular TripAdvisor Review Submissionguidelines (http://www.tripadvisor.in/help/our_guidelines_for_traveler_reviews
- A user can publish as many hotel reviews as he/she wants under this promotion and become eligible for multiple cash-backs of Rs.250 each. However, a maximum of Rs.250 cash-back will be granted against a single PNR number
- The cash-backs will be processed once every month for the hotel reviews which have been written (and published) within that month. For e.g. if two of your hotel reviews (submitted along with the same PNR number) have been published within the month of February, you will be given a cash refund of Rs.150. The cash refunds will be processed within 30 business days of the last day of the month, subject to the condition that the rail tickets booked against a PNR have actually been consumed and not cancelled.
- The cash-back will not be granted for transactions which have been cancelled for any reason. Cash-backs will only be granted for already used PNR’s i.e. for tickets on which travel has been completed.
- The cash-back offer is optional and members of TripAdvisor can contribute hotel reviews even without availing of the offer.
- Reviews of other kinds i.e. destination reviews, attraction reviews and restaurant reviews will not be eligible to enter this promotion and qualify to earn cash-backs
- IRCTC Ltd. and TripAdvisor reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at their discretion and without any intimation of any sort.
- All cash-backs granted under this promotion against transactions made on www.irctc.co.in shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the applicable laws in India. All matters with respect to this offer are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi only.
- The decision of Trip Advisor and IRCTC ltd. will be final & binding on all participants and is non-contestable.