- If you book a ticket for yourself and two other friends for Delhi – Mumbai, you will get six free tickets.
- If you book a Delhi – Mumbai return ticket for yourself, you will get four free tickets.
How to get the Free Tickets from Yatra:
Step 1: Make a booking with Yatra.com. Remember to make note of your Yatra Reference Number.
Step 2: Fill the form below and send us your requirement.
Step 3: A Yatra Customer Service Representative will contact you in 48 hours to make the booking. Kindly note, the base fare is free, however applicable taxes have to be paid through our IVR system.
- The free ticket request has to be submitted at least 17 days before scheduled departure.
- While the base fare is free, you will have to pay the applicable taxes.
- Read the complete terms & conditions for free ticket here.
Terms & Conditions for this Offer
Who is eligible for free ticket?
- Any customer who buys any service (flight ticket, hotel, packages, and rail) will be eligible for a free ticket on a domestic airline(s)
- Two Free tickets will be offered on each ticket bought. For eg if one customer books a return ticket to Del-Bom-Del, he/she will be eligible for 4 free tickets on a domestic airlines(s).
How to redeem free ticket?
- Make a confirmed booking on any product on Yatra.com between 5th July and 15th August 2010.
- To redeem free ticket, customer needs to fill request form (www.yatra.com/3goffer/free-air-ticket.html) and submit.
- One of our customer care executive will call within 48 hours to confirm the booking and collect the tax amount.
Is there any restriction on these free tickets?
- Base fare will be free for customer. The taxes will have to be paid to avail these tickets.
- Free tickets have to be booked for travel between 1st August 2010-30th September 2010.
- The request for free tickets should be submitted at least D-17 days prior to travel date. For eg if Mr Rahul wishes to travel on 20th August , he should ensure that he should submit the request for free tickets latest by 03rd August.
- These tickets are transferable i.e they can be given to anyone you know
- The scheme is valid for direct flights i.e with one takeoff one landing. It is not valid in via/stopover flights.
- While Yatra will try its best to secure the free ticket as per your requirement, ticket confirmation is subject to airline schedule and seat availability.
- Free tickets are non changeable and cannot be cancelled. Taxes are non refundable .
- The fares are valid for economy class travel only.
- This offer is valid for Adult and Child bookings only. This offer is not valid for Infant bookings.
- Service tax will be levied as and when applicable.
- No other special offers or promotional code can be combined with this offer.
- This offer cannot be exchanged for cash or any other value.
- Yatra.com reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The free tickets will be provided by Yatra on an airline selected and finalised by Yatra in its sole discretion, from amongst the available airlines.
Visit www.yatra.com to book online flights, hotels or train tickets and get Free Flight Tickets