Some of the most incredible places abound Tasmania. Truly beautiful, the island state has its unique qualities and is one of the best places to visit in Australia.
Tasmania is no more a simple and quiet province. Though it is the smallest state in Australia, attractions here range from white sand beaches, national parks, museums, markets, restaurants and much more.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Tasmania
- MONA - Located in a suburb of Hobart, The Museum of Old and New Art is the biggest privately owned museum in the country.
- Hobart’s waterfront - Boats, old warehouses, buildings, restaurants and floating fish shops throng Hobart's waterfront! Relish some fabulous seafood cuisines here.
- Salamanca Market - It is the most popular place to visit in Tasmania with about 40,000 people dropping in each weekend!
- Mt Wellington - Tasmania tour would be incomplete without heading to the summit of Mt Wellington – or simply “the mountain”.
- Huon Valley - The valley is a home to some great places to see in Tasmania.
- Hastings Caves and Thermal Springs - It consists of two main attractions – the caves and few nearby thermal springs where you can take a dip.
- Tasmanian Devil - Visit to see the endangered Tasmanian Devils
- Mt Field National Park - great scenery, a good range of walks and plenty of wildlife complete this National Park.
Richmond, Port Arthur, Doo Town, Maria Island, Wineglass Bay, Binalong Bay and the Bay of Fires, Cataract Gorge, Grindelwald, Tamar Valley Wine Region, Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm and Big Penguin cannot be missed when you are on a holiday tour to Tasmania.
For an exceptional Tasmania tour visit traveldealsfinder. Select and book Tasmania package on our travel portal. Here you could select Adventure AirPass from Qantas Vacations or Explore Australia with Fiji from tours4fun.