About St Petersburg
St Petersburg is Russia's second largest city and the cultural capital after Moscow. About 300 years old, the city is still young and fresh at heart. For tourists, St. Petersburg is one of the fascinating cities in the world. Culture, art, captivating architecture, shopping, and excellent food – make this Russia’s former capital worth visiting.
When you plan your St. Petersburg tour, remember that the number of tourist attractions can seem overwhelming. If you're short on time or want to hit the highlights, plan and choose your St. Petersburg package accordingly, you can check our portal traveldealsfinder and compare, select and book St. Petersburg holiday package by the best in the travel industry. We have made sure that you do not miss anything in this unforgettable Russian city.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in St Petersburg
- The Hermitage Museum - Explore work by classic Western Artists in this magnificent museum.
- Peter and Paul Fortress - A definite must-see in Petersburg. Do visit the Prison Museum and Peter and Paul Cathedral.
- The Catherine Palace - Popularly known as the Summer Palace at Tsarskoe Selo, this beautiful complex is home to parks, guest houses, and the blue-and-gold palace. Here you can see how the Russian royalties once lived.
- Peterhof - Visit this place only when the fountains are working.
- Kizhi Island - This open-air museum of wooden architecture is truly impressive. It is from the Karelia Region, Russia.
- The Russian Museum - Hre you can find the largest collections of Russian art across the globe.
- Church of Our Savior on the Spilt Blood - An enthralling must-see sight in Russia.
- The Bronze Horseman Statue - The statue is a part of Russian culture and a symbol of St. Petersburg.
- Lazarus and Tikhvin Cemeteries and Boat tours in St. Petersburg.
For a memorable trip to St Petersburg, book your travel package from traveldealsfinder only. Compare and choose packages by MakeMyTrip, Kesari, Travelz Factory, N Chirag, Cleartrip, and Traveloclick to name a few.