Hosur is located on the outskirts of Bangalore and is famous for its roses export, notably the Taj Mahal rose. It is renowned for religious attractions like the Murugan Temple located at Uddanapalli and Marathambigai Chandra Sudeswarar Temple. The beautiful lake here surrounded by hills is called Little England.
Top Tourist Places to Visit in Hosur
- Siddeshwara Temple : Siddeshwara Temple was built by Venkatapa Nayak, a famous Nayak Ruler. It took nearly 100 years to complete this temple with splendid Hoysala architecture. The frescoes and sculptures draw more and more tourists towards it year by year. The carvings in this temple are more regal and elegant.
- Muthyalamaduvu (Pearl Valley) : Muthyalamaduvu or The Pearl Valley, is 40 km from Bangalore city. It is knitted in a fascinating mountain range. The water gushes down, creating an illusion of a string of pearls; hence, it is named as the Pearl Valley. Here you can also visit a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Crazy Water : The amusement park is located on Bannerghatta Main Road, near Meenakshi temple. It is famous for its giant water slide adventure and other activities. The prime attraction of the amusement park is Circular ride, Wonder Wheel, Family slide, Formula-2, Parachute Tower, Musical Fountain, Surprise Fountain, and Break Dance.
- Lal Bagh : This is one of the most magnificent gardens in the country. It stretched out to 240 acres and was conceived in the 18th Century by Hyder Ali and completed by Tipu Sultan. The garden is inspired by the Mughal style of horticulture and is associated with the Archeological Survey of India. The glass house that is a replica of London’s Crystal Palace is a significant focal point in Lalbagh. Here you can locate birds such as Myna, Kingfisher, Ducks, Cormorant, Purple Moorhen etc.
- Kempegowda Museum : Established in 2011, the museum is built to honour Kempegowda, the city founder. Located on the first floor of Mayo Hall, Kempegowda museum houses photographs, posters and ancient inscriptions.
- Suryanarayana Temple : The temple is dedicated to the Sun God. It is located in Domlur area of Bangalore. Suryanarayana Temple was established in 1995 and was constructed in Chola architectural style.
For a memorable vacation in Hosur book your travel package on traveldealsfinder. Choose from a range of Tamil Nadu Packages offers by various travel agents in India. We brings you best and latest flights, hotels in Hosur and travel packages, tour package deals to Hosur. Get exclusive deals on Hosur christmas New Year packages, honeymoon getaways and Hosur family holiday vacation packages with discount offers.