Best deal on Maldives holiday Package at Chaaya Reef Resort – Book 3 Night/4 Day package from Travelguru starting at Rs 43099 (including airfare, hotel stay, meals and more)
Book International holiday from Travelguru International Section
Information on Maldives
Maldives is a nation of coral islands scattered across the Indian Ocean. It is an archipelago consists of about 1190 small low-lying coral islands. It also acts as a habitat to thousands of tiny and large crystal clear lagoons, splendid white beaches with a myriad of tiny islands and atolls scattered in the Indian Ocean, the azure waters of the lagoons.
The beauty of Maldives islands are indeed addictive. Once you sample the heady mixture of secluded serenity, thrilling water sports activities, soothing spas, relaxing beaches all wrapped in the luxurious comfort of modern amenities – you are bound to want the experience again.
Itinerary of Maldives Package
Day 1: Arrive Maldives
Welcome to Maldives!!! Once you arrive at Male International Airport where you are met by the hotel representative and transferred to Kurumba Maldives. After your Check-In, retire to your room and spend the rest of the day learning the rare art of ‘far niente’ or simply ‘doing nothing’. Stay overnight at the Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort.
Day 2: Day at leisure (Guru recommends Water Sports)
After breakfast, the rest of the day is at leisure for you to lounge. Your resort has the facility of providing you water sports and fun activities. The most popular among these are snorkeling, windsurfing and catamaran sailing. Other popular water sports activities are parasailing, kayaking, kite-surfing, water-skiing and jet skiing. Stay overnight at Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort.
Day 3: Day at leisure (Guru recommends SPA Treatment/Duo Massage)
After breakfast, indulge in the rare opportunity to enjoy one of nature’s most invaluable treasures; “PEACE”. Rejuvenate your mind, soul and body with the resort’s exclusive SPA Treatment. The Maldives’ spas are in a world of their own, since they are a perfect blend of luxurious therapies, health and beauty experiences and sensory stimulation complemented by the tranquil surrounding and blissful tropical beauty. Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo Resort.
Day 4: Depart Maldives
After your last breakfast on this beautiful Island, bid adieu to paradise on earth as you leave the resort and are transferred to the airport for your flight back home. Take home fond memories of your serene holiday.
Inclusions in this package
• Return economy class airfare on Sri Lankan airlines
• Accommodation in Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo as mentioned above
• Daily breakfast and dinner
• Return airport transfers by speed boat
• Ticket Taxes / Airport Taxes / Visa
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
• Anything else not mentioned in inclusions above
• All Guru Recommended Activities
Terms and Conditions
• Rates are based on a minimum of 2 passengers traveling together at all times
• Child must share existing bedding in parents’ room
• Airfares may change without notice at any time during the validity of the package
• Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel (Peak season/ Conference/ Holiday period surcharges would apply)
• Normal check-in is at 1400 hrs; Normal check-out is at 1200 hrs
• Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy
• Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travelguru can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Travelguru shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.
• Maldives Visa (stamped on arrival)
To Get the latest 2022 quote for this "Maldives Holiday Package from Travelguru" travel deal package, contact our travel agent by this Travel Booking Form
Note: The rates mentioned in this package are lowest and subject to change without prior notice. The peak season rates are different as mentioned here, kindly contact the travel agent before booking.
If you have not decided yet or wants to customize tour itinerary or hotels listed above in "Maldives Holiday Package from Travelguru", then we can change the travel itinerary and make a personalized, tailor-made holiday package, especially for you. We can modify this travel package as per your itinerary, budget, duration and the tourist places you would like to visit, including transportation and airfare should be included or not. Please fill the form below to contact us.